Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
RubyThursday.png

Here are some sprites for Ruby Thursday. They were something quick and easy to make. Whatever her scene ends up being is guaranteed to be an edit of a pre-existing scene with her crystal ball head slapped on top of it.

Reactions: Coal

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Before potentially heading off to dreamland, I just wanted to info you that I completed 3 more sets of dialogue.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Cycle News:
We now have a strap-on scene between Harley and Ivy thanks to CrimsonINC, it is based on the first threesome scene. I created climax frames for it as well as dialogue. The scene has been coded in to appear during the evening on the weekend and leads to the first threesome scene being unlocked. Also you can now look through the computer in Ivy's lab and find easter eggs/find out more lore about the world of Cycle. I also made cum frames for the Cecile and Mrs Incredible ride scenes.

Reactions: CrimsonINC

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Hmm.... Not much response from other people here. I guess when more advanced versions is out, more people will come here and add some response

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hmm.... Not much response from other people here. I guess when more advanced versions is out, more people will come here and add some response
True, but I gotta keep posting so people will know that progress is being made

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I just got the first issue of the new Wonder Woman comic today and lowkey may have bought it solely due to the fact that she is so freaking gorgeous.

Eq-kJl5UcAsBAGa.png Eq-kJ0KVkAcPW5H.png

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Lipsyncher Lipstick Songstress.png

Here are some sprites of Lipsyncher (Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers)/Lipstick Songstress (Gosei Sentai Dairanger). I included sprites of her with the scar she gains during her fight scene, as well as her 2nd player colors from Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers: The Fighting Edition.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I know it's too early to make it but I plan on making the island that Titans Tower is on later tonight. I just want to see if I can really.
I might try to make one area for every city ahead of time, like make each area that you would teleport to when using the cheat.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Klarienne the Witch-Girl.png

Sprites for Klarienne the Witch-Girl with each of her outfits from her concept art. Turns out they went with the middle one for the comic... and unlike Klarion she's a hero (in fact she's more like an amalgam of him and Zatanna) so now I'm at a lose on how to implement her...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Elektra.png

Today starts with sprites of Elektra, we've got her classic red outfit, the black variant of it, and an outfit from one of her recent solo series. I don't know why I did so many of them. And I know she's a Daredevil now but if I make sprites of that, it'll be in a set with Matt.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Daredevil.png

Went ahead and did sprites for the Daredevil(s), we've got Matt's classic red costume, along with two civilian sprites both with and without glasses (we can use the one without glasses as Mike). Also we have an attempt at Elektra's Daredevil outfit at the far right.

Last edited: