Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
tumblr_0f5c4e7982b68ef48ed391db32a0cf12_6ff9492b_1280.jpg Rulah Jungle Goddess.png

Got a Tumblr notification that someone liked my reblog of the first pic which lead to me searching for the source again, and I actually found it this time. Character's name is Rulah, Jungle Goddess. She's either public domain now or DC might have her rights. Sprites done for fun.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Maximoff Twins.png

Now we have the Maximoff Twins, Wanda (Scarlet Witch) and Pietro (Quicksilver). Wanda has sprites based on her outfit from the MCU and her classic costume. Pietro's in the same boat (just reversed), along with having sprites based on his outfit from the Days of Future's Past film.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Visions1.png Visions2.png

Here we have sprites of Vision's family. The original plan was just to do Vision and Viv, but I decided I might as well make some for Vin and Virginia, even if it's highly unlikely they ever get used. Each of them got a bunch of outfits, because why not?

Also I did nude sprites for all of them because I wanted to point out the little known fact that Vision's body is actually entirely red, with the green and yellow of his costume being well... a costume...
Same applies for the rest of his family.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Just finished making the cum frames for a new Mrs. Incredible/Elasti-Girl scene that Bison just made. We can add her to the list of characters with all their scenes completed (for now).
My apologies for the little work done today, I'll try to do more work within the coming week.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
GeneratorRexCast.png

Here we have the sprites for the rest of the Generator Rex cast that I kept saying I would finish. Specifically we've got Rex, Six, Holiday, and White Knight. I'll do villains at a later time since I need to focus on all the other heroic characters that need sprites.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
CaptainAmerica.png

And now we have sprites for Steve Rogers/Captain America. Used a classic design for his superhero persona while his civilian outfit is based on his disguise seen in the Winter Soldier film.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Thors.png

I didn't expect this set to be so big. My original plan was just Thor and Doc Blake, but then I gave Doc a bunch of outfits. And then I added boobies to Thor for Tarene, and then gave her civilian outfits too! And then I made a crappy Beta Ray Bill because I have no self control!

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
$BruceBanner.png

Quick sprites for Bruce Banner
I gave him the same hair as my Hulk sprites, which explains why it isn't the best but I still wanted them to match

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
ChillyScholar Here bc I saw you did sprites of Andi Benton/Mania/Scream on twitter. They getting added to the game or are they already in?
They were already being used for the game, I just updated the sprites to include Danko's design for Scream. I asked and he gave me permission to use the design for Cycle, so eventually when she is fully added in his design will be used for any scene that involves her being Scream.

Reactions: KamiKazoo

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Jubilee.png

I wanted to do a purely female set since every set I've done lately also has males in them. So I looked through my list, noticed Jubilee was there, and I knew she would be able to fill a whole set by herself. Got her classic outfit and her current one, red eyes for Vampire Jubes.

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
AF Pilots.png

Here we have Steve Trevor, based on his appearance in Wonder Woman: Come Back To Me, along with the other two pilots with him (Nate and Kate) from the same storyline. I noticed that with like every issue they kept changing the color of their uniform's pants for some reason...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Deadly Class Males.png Deadly Class Females.png

Well these took longer than I expected, here's several members of the cast of Deadly Class. For the dudes we've got Marcus, Willie (I can't make dreads), Billy, Lex, Chico, Viktor, Yukio, and Master Lin. For the ladies we have 2 Sayas, 2 Marias, Petra, Brandy, Riku, and Madame Gao.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Deadly Class Students 1.png Deadly Class Students 2.png Deadly Class Students 3.png Deadly Class Students 4.png

Now we've got the King's Dominion uniform slapped onto all of the generic student sprites that I have, with the one used to make Yukio replaced by some bald dude (probably one of Brandy's skinhead friends).

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
$TheParasite.png

Quick villain sprites for a change of pace, we've got the Superman villain Parasite, based on his appearance within the DCAU.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I should probably work on sprites for all the female characters left on my list next since there's only a couple left...
Meh, I'll worry about that when I wake up...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Friday Night Funkin Cast.png

I could no longer resist the temptation to make sprites for Friday Night Funkin', so here they are.
We've got GF and Mom on top, on the bottom we've got BF, Pico, Daddy Dearest, and the Lemon Demon.
Yes, I know BG, GF, and Pico are too tall...
Mom animation will be posted soon!