Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
League Of Shadows Band.png

I've had reference pics of these guys on my desktop for weeks. Sprites for the band version of the League of Shadows from the DC Superhero Girls Reboot. Top row has White Willow and Kitty Kumbata, bottom row has Zeddmore Washington and Ubu.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Cell Block Template.png

Made a template map for the cells in The Raft, each one will eventually be personalized for each prisoner (Ursula's would be filled with water, two beds for the Double Dare twins, etc.)

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
JanetVanDyne.png

Here are some Marvel sprites, Wasp (Janet, not Hope/Nadia). I wasn't sure which outfit to use in game, her EMH one or the classic black and yellow jumpsuit, so I made both for the time being. Also the bikini is there because of that one gif, you know the one. Vote on the outfit?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Update on Cycle before I go to bed:
I did the dialogue for Vexus' and XJ9's scenes
Finished the coding for Casper's Mansion
Made sprites for Sailor Frieza
Made cum frames for the new Ivy/Harley threesome
Made roughly 20 new maps
Did more coding within Harley's apartment complex

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Maps for the Gotham City Police Department, they have more detail in game (cause some tiles can't be placed on top of others without making a parallax first, just know that pretty much every table here has a computer on it in game).

GCPD - Entrance.png GCPD - West.png GCPD - Upstairs.png

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Volcana Island.png

Made the island seen at the end of Volcana's debut episode, for simplicity's sake it's considered part of Metropolis and you have the option to go there when selecting to travel to Metropolis in the world map (after meeting Volcana first of course)

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I started the central hub of Metropolis yesterday, the area where the Daily Planet building will be, and hopefully I'll be able to finish it after my shift today. No promises since it's a rather large area.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
To make things easier for me I'm gonna re-use Grandma's house from the Urban Demons mod as the home for the Kent family. The parallax was made for the mod so it's fine.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Superman Love Interests.png MaryJaneWatson.png

Since I was doing so much work on Metropolis I decided to make some more sprites of characters you would find there. First set has Lois Lane and Lana Lang, based on their appearances/outfits from the DCAU. Then I noticed Lana looked like 90s Mary Jane so I made her spites too.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Went ahead and made sprites for Violet from The Incredibles as it's related to things that are currently being worked on in Cycle

VioletParr.png

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Crappy attempt at editing together sprites for Bobo Haha is/are crappy. Original base ape sprites are come whtdragon's animal sprite sets.

$BoboHaha.png

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
BeeLadies.png

Sprites of the Bee ladies from Teen Titans Go, made to use as civilians found walking around Jump City

Reactions: Coal