Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I already have it set up so that you can look through files on Ivy's Sporelings on her computer
I'm going to make it so you can read the Babel Protocol on the Batcomputer
I'm thinking about doing something similar at The Raft, like you can read up on bosses after you beat them.

Red Sand

Aug 6, 2016
looks pretty good but that tho
the hair color seems a bit off, a little bit more Brown maybe.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Doing some scene dialogue right now, I just finished some for that Distracted Mother scene I posted awhile back. I'll code it in and test it before working on the rest.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
WonderWomen.png Negative Wonder Woman.png

Just a bunch more Wonder Women sprites, we've got Nubia, Yara, Artemis, Ororo/Amazon, and Negative Wonder Woman from Robot Chicken. I mostly did these for fun as Artemis is the only one that I currently have any plans for. But who knows? Things can always change in the future...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Marie_Antoinette.png

Now we have sprites for Marie Antoinette of all people! The red dress is meant to represent her incarnation/interpretation from DC's Legends of Tomorrow, while the pink one is meant to be the incarnation/interpretation seen in the Animaniacs revival.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
HawkGirl.png

Hawkgirl sprites that I said I would making back when I retweeted that post by @ Queen_Complexxx on Twitter.
Obviously based these off her appearance in the DCAU

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
when do you think, are you able to release the next update of your game? is it far away or far far away?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
when do you think, are you able to release the next update of your game? is it far away or far far away?
Depends, are you guys willing to have another update that barely has any new scenes (and the new scenes that are there are likely only accessible view the Test Room...)?

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
In the end it depends on how you feel releasing an update with barely new scenes. If it is in a state where you dont feel comfortable showing it, then simply dont do it.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So my laptop needs a replacement battery, I've already ordered one so don't worry, but that means it's unlikely that I'll be posting new stuff for awhile. In the meantime feel free to ask me about Cycle or try to spitball ideas for it at me. I'll just answer/reply via mobile.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
New battery for my laptop has arrived, instructions say to leave it to charge for 4 hours so still no new stuff until at least tomorrow

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Nyx.png

Finished the sprites of Nyx from Stanley and His Monster that I hinted I was going to do on Tumblr.
The color combinations of her gauntlets and anklets were different in all of my references so that’s why there are so many variations. I’ll use the mostly purple one for Cycle because purple is the best color~
EDIT: Removed the extra nude Nyx

Last edited: