Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Jessica Cruz.png Casey Krinsky.png

Sprites of Jessica Cruz and Casey Krinsky, based on their counterparts from the reboot of DC Superhero Girls

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Cycle Update:
I finished another money making event (one I actually started before the last one I just finished) and I fixed up a few maps that were looking a little wonky.
Next is... finishing another another money making event...
Money isn't even a big thing, yet I do this...

Reactions: hirosasuke

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Cycle Update:
I'm still working on the money making event. Specifically I'm working on the other rewards you get out of it. I finished the first set that leads to getting a new summon which in turn leads to a new boss and sex scenes. I just need to finish up/decide on the process of the sex scenes directly related to the area when the event occurs.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Cycle Update:
Alright, so the event is done for the most part. The layout for how to get all the sex scenes rewards are all coded in, the only thing left to figure out is what poses/positions will the sex scenes actually be.
On a related note, I have made another boss fight.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I just realized I'm overdue on writing the walkthroughs for Cycle, so I'm gonna go ahead and work on those right now. Since the prologue will have you jumping from New York to Gotham multiple times I'll just have a single walkthrough text file covering both locations. In later releases they will have separate text files.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Cycle Update:
I made two new scenes while in-between working on the walkthroughs. The cum frames and dialogue for said scenes are done as well and they have been coded in the Test Room.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Cycle Update:
Bison recently finished a new scene and I was able to create three alternate versions of it for use in Cycle. Cum frames and dialogue for all four variations of said scene are now done. One version is of Toriel, so a variant for the Urban Demons mod was created. Another was of H2Olga, whose boss fight as been made as well.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
More Cycle versions of Toriel scenes have been made. I only used scenes that were originally made for the UD mod itself, not scenes that were edited off ones from the official release of Urban Demons. Dialogues are done as well, through that is because they were simple edits of the ones within the mod.

Toriel BJ Cycle Version.gif Toriel TF Cycle Version.gif

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
For those curious, over the past week I have:
Added 9 new scenes to Cycle, including cum frames and dialogue
Made 4 sprite sets
Adjusted 5 old maps and made 2 new ones
Finished up 5 money making events
Made 4 more bosses
And finished the coding for getting your 2nd summon

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I don't feel accomplished despite all the work I've done lately for Cycle. Like the majority of what I've done is side-quest related, I've done very little related to the main story line for quite some time now. I hope that changes soon, but the lack of motivation is hitting hard right now.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Given the news that Batman doesn't eat pussy I'm tempted to give Catwoman a pussy licking scene in Cycle with the most cuckhold-ish dialogue I can do just out of spite