Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
If you can type you can work!
I literally posted that before going to work, I just got home and I'm typing out more scene dialogue ahead of time. I want to try and finish this list I have before going back to regular coding and map work.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I think this is how things will play out from now on, I'll try to go for 2 sets of dialogue then switch to making 2 sets of sprites then go back to dialogue and so on and so forth until I feel like everything is finished up. Once that is done it'll just be coding and making maps.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Might change a few things and give Livewire "Auntie" status in Cycle, don't know for sure yet though

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Doctor Psycho, another former member of the crew. I'll make Sy and his girlfriend later. Two sets of sprites means it's time to work on dialogue. $DrPsycho1.png $DrPsycho2.png

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Went ahead and gave Livewire "Auntie" status, basically meaning Xander already knows her before the game begins like with Harley, Ivy, Catwoman, etc. Also changed up one of the opening cutscenes to include her and the rest of Harley's crew (Clayface, King Shark, and Doctor Psycho).

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Pink-Kryptonite.png Silver_Banshee_001.jpg

I need some help, what sex scenes should each of these characters have? I know I want Super-Sister to have a ride scene, and for Silver Banshee to have a BJ scene. But I need help figuring out 2 more for each.

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
View attachment 1328218 View attachment 1328221

I need some help, what sex scenes should each of these characters have? I know I want Super-Sister to have a ride scene, and for Silver Banshee to have a BJ scene. But I need help figuring out 2 more for each.
Either Amazon position or being pile-drived for Super-Sister to either play up or invert the powerful woman trope. Cowgirl for Silver Banshee? With her obviously screaming her lungs our?

Also I'm afraid I may not be able to harass you to work on cycle for a bit. I have a work trip and I'm going to be fairly busy.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
El Tigre.png White Pantera.png Puma Loco.png $PumaLoco.png

Miracle City, a spicy cesspool of crime and villainy! This is the home of Manny Rivera, better know as El Tigre! Son of the legendary hero, White Pantera! Grandson of the evil super villain, Puma Loco!
*Mexican Music Begins Playing*
Just some sprites that were WAY overdue!

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I want finish all scene dialogue for New York prologue girls by tomorrow night at the latest

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I don't know why finding the motivation to do dialogue is so difficult for me. Whenever I actually come around to doing it, it always ends up being so easy!

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
1627793696774.png

Finished up some more dialogue and updated the list of dialogues that need to be completed using your guys suggestions. The Xilla stuff are the only things here that aren't demo related so they will be worked on much later on.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Not counting older dialogues that I had to edit around, I completed 14 sets of them today. Gonna try to get a couple more done tomorrow before I head to work.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Well I did it, I finished up all the currently planned scene dialogue for every prologue New York girl. After my shift at work today I plan on doing some civilian scene dialogue, since they are only two line ones it'll be easier to do. Then it's back to regular coding for awhile.

Reactions: jorgechaos

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I didn't do any dialogue today, I started another TF scene edit instead. I hope I can finish it when I get off work today.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I finished up that TF scene edit I was working on and right now I'm working on and off on some civilian scene dialogue while I listen to FunSexyDB's stream.