Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I needed a change up so I switched from coding to making some maps, working on some mansion maps (yes, that includes more of Wayne Manor). Once these are done I'll make more maps related to the All-Star and Katana patrol missions.

Reactions: jorgechaos

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Alright, so 4 mansion maps have been made, only one was for Wayne Manor though. I'll do the map work for the lower right hand floor of the manor something later. I need to focus on finishing the maps for the patrol missions and then properly coding said missions in at the moment.

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
much work has been accomplished.... Good. But you can do better. Work faster! Be done before Belmont returns!

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
1628889227364.png 1628889260374.png

So I went ahead and finished up Wayne Manor (for the most part). The bedrooms currently visible are Bruce, Damien, and Alfred's. The rooms of the other Batfamily members are the ones that are hidden behind doors, only accessible after you've met each member that they are tied to.

Reactions: hirosasuke

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Just completely finished a new scene edit, finished the cum frames for another scene edit, and made a couple of new sets of dialogue. I also made some sprites as well.
My apologies for continuing to hop from one thing to another. I'm trying not to bombard myself by doing the same things over and over again.

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
I a
Just completely finished a new scene edit, finished the cum frames for another scene edit, and made a couple of new sets of dialogue. I also made some sprites as well.
My apologies for continuing to hop from one thing to another. I'm trying not to bombard myself by doing the same things over and over again.
I am glad to see your progress. However the real question must now be answered. How much longer before the next build? You must work quicker lest you melt before you finish the work.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Huntress.png E5n3h8JXEAIXvT_.png

So I needed another girl for Gotham and I decided to make sprites for Huntress. I used the attached pic for all her outfits, along with giving her the original Huntress suit. I also used a new hair style for her.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I've got a couple of characters that have scenes done for them but don't have sprites. I'll try to do them either tomorrow or the day after.

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
You must work harder. You must cease all other activities so that you can finish before you melt.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
H2Olga.png FMA Lust.png Mallow The CO Ghost.png Queen Xilla.png Ilulu.png Miss Kobayashi.png Smurfette.png Vexy Smurfette.png

So I went ahead and made sprites of characters that have scenes done for them but didn't have sprites. We have H2Olga, Lust from Full Metal Alchemist as hinted at from an older post, what I thought was a random ghost design but was really Mallow from /co/, Xilla from Titans Tower, Ilulu from Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid with Miss Kobayashi herself to go with her, Smurfette and a random Vexy for fun.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Straizo.png

I finally made some sprites for Straizo. I used a new hair style for his older appearance sprites~
I actually ended up using one of RPG Maker's default old lady sprites as the base for his fully clothed sprites XD