Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
I finished up that TF scene edit I was working on and right now I'm working on and off on some civilian scene dialogue while I listen to FunSexyDB's stream.
This is good. But you can do better. Work harder. Your fans demand it. Even If I seem to one of the only ones left.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Big Girl Ronnie.png plusbig.jpg

I see her as big with big being/meaning muscular, mainly thanks to that photo of her in what looks to be a wrestling ring.
The polka dots on her dress made me think of that itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka dot bikini song which explains the coloring of her outfits.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
ezgif-2-64a3ecc8b311.gif

Random old scene recolor, I don't know if I'll actually use it in game Posting because I need to post some kind of content while I work on dialogue and coding since taking a screenshot of the progress doesn't seem like the most popular thing to do. You can make suggestions on who this chick is, if you want

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
I see progress. This is good. But surely you can do better? What of progress on the main story?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I see progress. This is good. But surely you can do better? What of progress on the main story?
Mostly I've been finishing up side quests that are unlocked via the main story, mainly doing so so I can set up all the related variables ahead of time.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I replayed what is available of the opening portion of the game and made a decision. I feel like a full on sex scene with the receptionist after the thug fight is a little much. I'll likely recolor a HJ or BJ scene I have and use it instead. The sex scene will then be unlocked after viewing the new scene enough times. I'll also be changing how to unlock that strong woman ride scene.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Just finished coding in the first meeting with Batman, now I'm working on the coding for All-Star and Katana moving into Harley's apartment building.

Reactions: hirosasuke

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So while I was coding in the stuff for All-Star I realized I never actually finished making the map for her apartment... So I've been working on that while also being distracted by gay greek history/mythology

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
Lol. Yes the ancient greeks didn't really seem to care who you fucked. To bad we don't have a similar attitude today. Also keep working on Cycle. OOGA OOGA BOOGA!!!

Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Carol Danvers.png

Oh look, sprites for Carol Danvers that I've been putting off making due to me hating her current characterization within the comics.
We've got her in civilian clothes, as Ms. Marvel, as Captain Marvel, and as Dark Captain Marvel. Civilian clothes are based on ones seen in EMH.

Reactions: hirosasuke

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
hmmm. A divisive character. Now work faster before Brie Larson fans start spawning and bring down the site.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So I'm still coding in All-Star and Katana into the apartment complex. All-Star is done but Katana still needs a bit of work done. After she is done I'll be coding in their patrol missions, which will then eventually lead to the park encounter with Mardakko. And then... maybe I'll release another proof of concept update?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm slowly turning every character in Cycle into a lore dump, like if you interact with them and they have a "Talk About Yourself" option then expect a lot of incoming text. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Alright so I've changed up the opening cut scenes for Cycle... again. I just made it so you can gain some relationship points with the ladies encountered within said cut scenes, giving the players a bit more of an incentive to not skip the opening.