Unity Abandoned Cyra's Cove [Demo v1.0] [SuperPureBros]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

PureGuy

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
safsafas5.jpg

Overview:
Cyra’s cove is a Simulation/RPG game that has the player control the fate of the game’s protagonist, Cyra. The game is set on a once serene tropical island, a place that’s now on the fast track to become a soulless resort run by greed.Newly arrived on the island, Cyra ends up in charge of her uncle's run-down beach bar after he ditches it on her to avoid trouble. Control the protagonist as she endeavours to help the island and its people by making the bar succeed. A task made much easier if she decides to cast away a few reservations and learns to use her feminine charms. With a ton of lewd fun to be had, both by working the bar and exploring the island, the player decides how Cyra grows and how depraved her adventure will turn out to be.​

Release Date:Oct/31/2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship:none
Version: Demo 1.0
Language:English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Downloads:
Windows
: - -
LINUX: - -
MAC: - -

dsafsa 2017-10-31 21-19-52-23.png dsafsa 2017-10-31 21-57-45-86.png dsafsa 2017-10-31 22-04-32-31.png dsafsa 2017-11-01 01-36-53-84.png dsafsa 2017-10-31 22-02-17-91.png dsafsa 2017-10-31 21-56-10-72.png

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
honestly

nice art , shitty story

why everytime it a women protagonist, she must be a bitch ? i know its fantasy and "just a game" , not supposed to be like in reality and all. but come on .... its always the same thing ... i feel like watching some manga OAV with always the same fan-service.

PureGuy

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Wait, can you please explain how she comes off as a bitch? It surely wasn't the intent for her character, quite the opposite actually - I feel like I either must not have communicated something very well or it's I'm just not seeing what's bad. Both are precisely the problems I'd expect feedback to point out so I can work on them.

Thanks to everyone for the compliments on the art btw, I'll try push even higher with it.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Neat. Saw people talking about this on 4chan when I was looking for the KoD variants.
Was wondering when it was gonna pop up here. Looks promising.

Novacorps

Aug 30, 2017
Wait, can you please explain how she comes off as a bitch? It surely wasn't the intent for her character, quite the opposite actually - I feel like I either must not have communicated something very well or it's I'm just not seeing what's bad. Both are precisely the problems I'd expect feedback to point out so I can work on them.

Thanks to everyone for the compliments on the art btw, I'll try push even higher with it.
I'm not seeing what he means either, she comes off as very nice and friendly. Maybe he meant naive? That is a very common trope, and she certainly is naive.

Reactions: PureGuy and ponyguy

PureGuy

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
i can't find a way to use "arrows" for movement. it's possible to configure key, but not with arrows
It should get added in the next update. We've talked about it, it's just that most of the current code for the UI and the VN stuff is a placeholder while coder bro works on a superior system.
Needs two small things: hold Shift to run and Space to instantly show dialogue line.
These should also get added soon.
Any resolution larger than 1920x1080 prevents the hints overlay from vanishing all the way. The larger the resolution, the more of the game is obscuured.
This one's trickier. I really want to get the game working at 1080+ but coder bro says it's a bit complicated. We'll try to find some kind of a solution for it. VNs really need to step up to hi-res at some point.
I'm not seeing what he means either, she comes off as very nice and friendly. Maybe he meant naive? That is a very common trope, and she certainly is naive.
That's the thing, I can imagine a few different interpretations of his comment - that she's manipulative towards the patron or that she's naive and a pushover, most likely the latter. I hope most of these can be explained by the fact that the demo is currently unable to represent our direction for the writing. A central feature of the game will be evolving Cyra's character development by increasing two stats - Lewdness and Charm. The bigger these stats are, the more aware Cyra is how to handle different situations in an active manner and it changes her lines and available actions. It's an intended idea that she starts out super nice and socially/sexually clueless, a blank slate if you will, but becomes very aware and able the more she goes through these experiences.

The idea for a lewd run and a pure run is based on that, the player would be able to preserve her naivety if he wants to by keeping her lewdness low, then the game would treat it as a virtue. If you shape her into a lewd girl, the game would treat that as virtue - that she's learned not to care about what others think and has started to look out for herself. I have high hopes for this system but we'll need time to really implement it so it's just a concept at this point.

Last edited:

Ginz01

May 23, 2017
The term "vanilla" is pretty subjective nowadays, but in that case I hope this game has more than just missionary positions.

Will try soon.

Reactions: PureGuy

PureGuy

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
so no extreme degenerate shit like handholdin?
You must want to get this thread deleted by mentioning such filth. Here I was hoping we could maintain a degree of morality and talk about nice things like prostitution and gang-bangs like civilized people and you just had to cross that line. Please reflect on your life choices, my good sir.

All jokes aside, I get the problem with using so general a term as vanilla. I still haven't found a good enough way to explain it, but the gist of it is that the game will shoot for a generally positive attitude towards everything sexual and mostly remove it from consequence. Pregnancy is high on the list of consequences, as well as venereal diseases and loss of reputation. The game will try to avoid all that thematically, but on the other hand I'll try to get it as kinky as possible without breaking the inconsequential positivity. With a little luck I'll pull it off and it will be a game where you can have the MC streak naked, prostitute herself, take part in gang bangs, seduce people without things getting too real and heavy.

To try to simplify it - the game will shoot for positive, funny and lighthearted, but it will shoot for high kink as well. If we have to choose we're sticking with positive, but with luck we'll pull off a very nice sweet spot between the two goals and get the best of both.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote