Collection GIF D-Art Collection [2024-07-18] [D-Art]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
But honestly, why is the DART discord so mysterious? I don't know why he doesn't provide the link. Almost all content creators have a publicly available discord. But in the case of DART, even if you become a supporter the link is not available.

GKagura

Jan 25, 2021
But honestly, why is the DART discord so mysterious?
"mysterious" lol
I mean I'm in his discord, and besides the channel where he (sometimes) posts his latest WIP animation, there's nothing going on, just a typical hentai server.
I'm assuming he just doesn't want more people annoying him about his big animations that seem to be indefinitely on pause at the moment.

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
But honestly, why is the DART discord so mysterious? I don't know why he doesn't provide the link. Almost all content creators have a publicly available discord. But in the case of DART, even if you become a supporter the link is not available.
Mainly because he doesn't want to be annoyed by people constantly asking him when's the next update (Although that's kinda on him since he should a bit more communicative whenever he posts updates). I'll be honest, there's not much going on and this thread has everything up to date.

Tortilla Man

Formerly 'Eredin Glas'
Feb 13, 2020
Probably a combination of people begging for One Ryo and also i heard someone had posted some actual CP. Invites were disabled shortly after that.

norfborf

Nov 30, 2023
Wait, you can support him? This is news to me. As far as I can tell, he doesn't even have a patreon or anything. If so, it's not advertised anywhere lol.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote