Collection GIF D-Art Collection [2024-07-18] [D-Art]

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
I don't want to say for sure, but most likely yes. After all, short video clips almost never get voices. Example: Hinata x Boruto.
I guess. It just feels kinda annoying how D-art always gotta pick the worst kind of male va's in his vids.

Randomizator

Dec 23, 2023

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
Exactly. And he keeps on doing these mediocre short animations instead of focusing on that one.
Or he has no interest in this animation. Or he knows it's one of the most anticipated videos and so makes the most of it ($$$).

Or try to attract new subscribers by making VIDEOS and images about the new anime that are emerging. I have no doubt that he will release a Mei Mei and Ui Ui (jujutsu kaisen) animation before Sarada One Ryo.

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Or he has no interest in this animation. Or he knows it's one of the most anticipated videos and so makes the most of it ($$$).

Or try to attract new subscribers by making VIDEOS and images about the new anime that are emerging. I have no doubt that he will release a Mei Mei and Ui Ui (jujutsu kaisen) animation before Sarada One Ryo.
Artists getting sidetracked by new ideas or trends isn't new but it just sucks that D-art doesn't really give regular updates. Ask for updates on the discord server and you'll get mobs saying the same "TRUST THE PLAN" type of excuse.
All that D-art needed to do was just posting updates or simply stating that some of his animations may be postponed.

Reactions: Randomizator

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
Artists getting sidetracked by new ideas or trends isn't new but it just sucks that D-art doesn't really give regular updates. Ask for updates on the discord server and you'll get mobs saying the same "TRUST THE PLAN" type of excuse.
All that D-art needed to do was just posting updates or simply stating that some of his animations may be postponed.

Does he have discord? What's the link?

Randomizator

Dec 23, 2023