Collection GIF D-Art Collection [2024-07-18] [D-Art]

Jack_Zy

Oct 28, 2023
No sound, no penetration :(
View attachment 3718355
The animation comes without sound, I really don't know if D Art plans to put voices, or just sound effects. I do have sex scenes, but they are only GIFS. That's why I asked if anyone had the full animation. Just waiting to see if D Art will put voices or not, I don't know the truth, that will happen when I upload the animation.

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
The animation comes without sound, I really don't know if D Art plans to put voices, or just sound effects. I do have sex scenes, but they are only GIFS. That's why I asked if anyone had the full animation. Just waiting to see if D Art will put voices or not, I don't know the truth, that will happen when I upload the animation.

Sorry, but in this new story about Sarada and the little boy there is only one gif, right? After this video without sound, unless I'm mistaken, the only gif we have is this:

I don't remember another leaked GIF from this story.

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Sorry, but in this new story about Sarada and the little boy there is only one gif, right? After this video without sound, unless I'm mistaken, the only gif we have is this:

I don't remember another leaked GIF from this story.
No sound, no penetration :(
View attachment 3718355
There's a penetration scene but it's still in the works. I want to share it but I'm not sure if I should because I don't want to risk the One Ryo animation to be completely delayed because of that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SuperSumi44

Jack_Zy

Oct 28, 2023
There's a penetration scene but it's still in the works. I want to share it but I'm not sure if I should because I don't want to risk the One Ryo animation to be completely delayed because of that.
I don't think it will be delayed as long as we all keep quiet and don't share it elsewhere, like unchecked idiots. I think that would be fine.

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023

Sakura really is a depraved bitch. This artist is very good. Does anyone think her discord link doesn't work.

I won't post anything. I only download when the material (video) is complete.

Thanks.

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
Doesn't he have a discord group? The link doesn't seem to work. He has supporters, how can I become one? Does anyone know how to contact him?