Votes: 76 58.0%
  • Games Like Sandbox

Votes: 36 27.5%

• Total voters

FuLL

Aug 3, 2017
JAr.jpg

Overview:
W̴̞̽e̸̬͊ ̷̱̐f̷̲͐o̶͕̓l̷̀ͅl̴̩͝o̶̙͆w̴̝̄ ̷̠̕t̴̰͆ḧ̷̟e̶̮̐ ̷̼̊s̸̠̿t̴̟̀ö̷̢́ŗ̵͑ȳ̶͖ ̷̝͠ȍ̷͎f̴̖̂ ̷̲̒ǫ̴̀u̴͇̅ŕ̴̩ ̷̣̄y̵̠͗o̵̬͌ŭ̵̟n̵̯͗g̶̩̿ ̴͔͆h̴͍́e̷̙͐ŕ̴͓ơ̶̩ ̴̜͐l̷̢͋i̷͍͗v̸̻́i̵̦͆n̶̼̐g̶̐ͅ ̶̜͑ẃ̷͚i̷̪͐ṭ̴͝ḣ̶͕ ̴̡͊h̴̦̏i̷̼͗ŝ̶̗ ̶̪͝m̷̥̄ò̵̮t̵͉́ḧ̶̡e̴̯͝r̵͈͝ ̴͚̆weä̵͖́n̵̥͗d̷̮͌ ̷̱̄ǵ̵̳ŕ̴̬å̵̫ǹ̴̖d̵͙̍f̸̩̆a̴͆͜t̵̹͊h̴̥̓ê̶̯r̸̰̈́.̸͇͛ ̵̭͝İ̶̼ń̸̤ ̴̛͜t̶̗̀h̴̡́ĕ̸̺ ̷͇̓m̶̠̍ḯ̶͚d̶͕̏d̶͉̓l̷̰͋e̵̬̍ ̵͇̑ȏ̷̭f̴̩̌ ̶̮͌a̸̯͌ ̸̭̔p̸̰̈́e̴̛ͅr̶͓̿i̸̳͒o̸̦̾d̵͍͝ ̴͚̃o̴̹̓f̴̱́ ̷̤̀succeedc̵̻̐ò̴̺n̶̳̋f̵̠͒i̸̛̱n̵͍̂e̴͉͛m̴̆ͅé̷̡n̶̡̈́t̸̮̀ ̴̩͠w̸̥̃h̷̙̀ẽ̷̞ȑ̵͜e̷̹͠ ̶̬̽t̵̤͐h̴̥̀e̶͙͝ ̵̚͜ẁ̴̢ȏ̴̺r̶͐ͅl̶̀ͅḓ̶̉ ̶̗̂i̸̫̇s̶̯̃ ̴̲̉c̵͓̓ö̶̳l̵̬͗l̷̥̈ä̶̪́ṕ̶ͅs̶̭͝i̷͈͆n̸͐͜g̸̡̈́ ̵̪͑l̷͖̓i̷͗͜ṯ̵̑t̵̯͐l̷͍͝e̸̦͛ ̵̩͋b̶͓͒y̴̗̆ ̷͎̐l̵͔͘ì̷̻t̸͇͆ť̷͍l̴͚̔e̴̝̐.̵͖̇ ̵̮̓W̶̟͑i̶̙̇ť̴̮h̵̄ͅo̸̪͌ū̸̳t̸̬̒ ̴͍̓t̸̗̍h̴̳͝e̸̮̋ ̷̗̐Ï̷̻n̷̩̓t̷̛̪e̷͕̐ṟ̴̌n̸̥̐e̵̢̚ẗ̷̰́ ̶̾ͅá̵̝ň̷̲d̵̙͒ ̵͍̓Willw̵̘̋i̸̠̐t̷̟͌h̶̳̀õ̴̳u̷̺͝t̶̗͝ ̵̧͋g̴̜͘a̷̝͝m̵̢͊é̴͙s̸̙͐,̷̦͂ ̴̫̆ö̷́ͅư̴̬r̸̟̽ ̸̱̈́h̸͉͘ë̵ͅr̸̭̃ỏ̵̢ ̸̬͘g̶̨̿r̷̟̽e̵̥̒w̸̝͠truth ̴̞̎ǘ̷͉p̵͖̎ ̸̝̊w̵̃ͅi̷̖̍t̵͎̄h̶͇̾ ̷͔͂b̸̻͌o̸̻͠ō̵̤k̸̠̒s̸̙̊ ̶̪̅a̵̛̪ṅ̶̝ḍ̵͌ ̸̖͌w̸̳̾i̷̥̎t̵̩́h̴̾͜ ̷̖͝t̶̡͘ḥ̴͠e̷͎̽ ̷͚̈́f̵̘̀ȅ̸̖a̴̎ͅr̷̩̀ ̸̗̒ō̵̧f̸̪̒ ̵̭̕t̸̺̑h̷̦̒î̸̟s̶̱͠ ̸͖̓v̶̭̇ï̸̖r̴̫͝ụ̸̕s̷̪͒.̵̞͑ ̴̡̃O̸̳̿ǘ̵̙r̶͕̈́the ̶̟͌h̶̥͂e̵̲͋ȑ̶̺ỏ̶̡ ̷̖̓i̴̝̓s̴͙̄ ̴̥̔a̸̲̕n̵̢̋ ̶̭͠ĕ̸̮x̴̛ͅṕ̸̼e̷̪͗r̶͚͌ṫ̴͜ ̵̖̿i̶͋͜n̷̝͠ ̷͈́d̴̡͐ȅ̵̠v̵̱̀ȅ̷̺l̸̪͠o̴̥͋p̴̫̒m̸̤̂ẻ̵͙ṋ̶̑t̸̪̀,̶̯̋ ̴̰̉ã̷̱n̸͈̚d̵̮̋ ̷̨̍ĩ̸̜n̵̳̈ ̶͖́c̴̢͘r̸̡̈́ȇ̵̟a̶̟͑t̴̬̆ḯ̶̖n̴͚͑ǵ̸̞restoring ̷̭̿c̸̠̾ǒ̴̩m̷̝̒m̶̧̆u̸̬̽n̶̩͌i̷͖͝c̸͔̈́a̶͙̾ṫ̸̲i̴̩͛o̴̱̓ṋ̷̊ ̷̻͝s̸͈͊o̶̢͝f̶̥͑t̵̺̍w̷̟̆a̶̬͆r̶͕͐é̶̜ ̸̭͒(̶͎͝V̸̧̏R̸͎̋)̸̙͌.̶̲̕ ̴̨̓I̸͚̋t̸͎̐ ̸̠̋w̵͔͗a̴͕͘ṡ̴͉ñ̵̰'̷̳̍t̷͚͆ ̸͔̚u̵̥̿n̶͠ͅt̶̹̒i̴̜̚l̵͎͊ ̶̢̕ḩ̶͛ẹ̸̀ ̵͕̈ť̶̡u̷̠̐r̸̳͆n̴̙̒ȩ̷̈́ḓ̴́ ̶̰͝1̴̨͘8̷̝͆ ̵̲̂ṱ̸̓h̶̲̾ā̴̖t̴̢̐ ̶̢̛h̴͚̀e̸̩̽ ̶̲̉w̵̨̕a̶̼͛s̷͖̈́ ̵̨͊ḭ̸̚n̸͔̈́ṿ̵̇i̶̟̋ṱ̸̐e̷̩̅d̴͓̑ ̷͗ͅt̴̩͝ō̸͕ ̷̫̿a̷͖͋ ̶̟̈ĉ̸̭ä̸̘m̸͔̀p̷̥͗.̷͍̅ ̷̼̀H̸̩͗ȉ̶͈s̷̳̋ ̸̹̏m̶͔̋o̵͙̒ť̴͍h̴̛͜e̴̯̔r̵̠̄ ̶̗͊a̴͘͜n̵̥̍d̷̝̎ ̴͕̓h̶͈͘i̶̗̔s̶̡̑ ̷̛̦ġ̷̯r̵͎͋a̶͍͗n̴̲͠d̸̳͆f̶̥̈́á̵̲ẗ̵̳́h̷̥̔e̷̠̕r̴̫̓ ̸̪̓a̵̖͝c̶̜̽c̶͇̊ô̸̟m̴͕͌p̶͓̌a̴̠͊ṅ̴̩i̷͗ͅe̵͎̍s̶̲̎ ̶͙̿inh̷̙̕i̸̜̇m̷̲͑.̸̘̃.̷͚̔.̶̭͗.̴͔̚ ̵̘͐B̵̝͐ù̷ͅt̵̫̄.̷͓̔.̸̟͂.̸̴͙̭̏̄ ?​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-24
Artist: FLL F95zone - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 2560x1440
Pages: 2603
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

In Progress:

DOWNLOAD
Complete Chapter 1: - -
Complete Chapter 2: - -
Complete Chapter 3: - - - - -

Complete Chapter 4: - - - -
Complete Chapter 5: - -
Complete Chapter 6:

Chapter 7: -

0000.jpg 0000.jpg 0000.jpg 000.jpg S00.jpg S01.jpg S02.jpg S03.jpg 006.jpg

Last edited:

StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
Hi FuLL, this looks like a good start.
Maybe the font size doesn't help the readability of the text. I would also change the background color of the balloon. I look forward to the continuation of the story.

Reactions: FuLL

FuLL

Aug 3, 2017
I just looked at the rendering of what it can give. I really like the "CCvictory speech". It will be updated to 240-250. (End of Chapter 1)

Thanks for giving me your feedback.

gr8funk85

Jan 23, 2022
Thank you for your works!

But I'd like to add images # 21 and # 65 from this story with corrected text... I hope you don't mind...

021.jpg 065.jpg

Last edited:

FuLL

Aug 3, 2017
For "Lida" instead of "Linda" It's normal, it's a slip that Gis made. It's part of the story. You will be more in the following chapters ^^

But don't worry, English is not the native language. All criticism is welcome.

Reactions: gr8funk85

Gawlron

Dec 31, 2021
Hi FuLL :)

Any chance to get the earlier images (01 - 66) via GOFILE ? Anonfiles always wanted to download some msi or exe files instead of the zip.
Thanks in advance for the answer :)

Reactions: FuLL

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
sine there is obvious an option for notmom with notson, is there an option for notmom and notgrandpa too? cause i like that more. at least optional would be really great. cause personally not a fan of young boy stuff.

Reactions: August2015

FuLL

Aug 3, 2017
sine there is obvious an option for notmom with notson, is there an option for notmom and notgrandpa too? cause i like that more. at least optional would be really great. cause personally not a fan of young boy stuff.
I don't want to reveal or spoil the sequel.. ^^ I think you will like it.

I wrote 2 chapters so far (StoryBoard, chronology, plot etc), about 500 images.

Chapter 1 is slightly longer than Chapter 2.

For the rest I will make a discord or here and I will make people vote, depending on the character of the characters and the main story, I will incorporate it into it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pogo123

gr8funk85

Jan 23, 2022
Dear Artist!
Just try to keep a hard holding to your personal way in the development of the story. We believe in you, in your talent.

FuLL

Aug 3, 2017
Yes, don't worry, the story won't change in fact.
I have already put in the "Genre" tab the style that will be there. (M/S A/N F/D).

But the vote could be useful for the arrival of a new character (vote on the appearance)

Reactions: gr8funk85