Votes: 74 44.3%
  • Games like novel

Votes: 93 55.7%
  • Games Like Sandbox

Votes: 44 26.3%

• Total voters

gr8funk85

Jan 23, 2022
Definitely it's the first discovery for you. But unfortunately it happens repeatedly for the works of many artists. Pirates were, they are now and will in our world. They are living here, stealing authors stuff to get a benefit. Just dont attention please for the dirty deeds of them. It's very sad many people doesn't know for this site. Therefore they might make a payment for your works on paysite. I guess there is the only way to destroy those dirty pirates plans: if someone would upload your works on the same site in free way.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FuLL

FuLL

Aug 3, 2017
Its good.. All works for me, Gofiles is good too.
I have add mega link
=>

FuLL

Aug 3, 2017
Nice to ear that, Have good reading =).
Don't forget to download file 1.5 to understand the beginning of chapter 2

FuLL

Aug 3, 2017
Have you joined the Discord? I regularly post news and sometimes images (without spoilers) and you can follow the progress

I try to have a rhythm but sometimes complicate it because the scenes are sometimes complex.

Reactions: bab1350

FuLL

Aug 3, 2017
In the coming days, I will post polls on the Discord to find out more about your preferences.

I am currently writing chapter 3 (The main elements of the story are already written but the surrounding scenes not yet.)

Come on if you want to participate​

Mysh9

Sep 17, 2023
Thank you for your work. This is the most interesting 3D pron I've found so far. No anti-gravity tits, no instant irrational fuck, gradual development of events and moderate presentation of the most interesting stuff. Very good.
The downsides are there, too. There are two of them: the English text is not entirely correct and, as I think, the camerawork, which could have been done better. However, this does not interfere with the enjoyment.
I'll say it again: this is the best three-dimensional pron I've seen in recent times.
Do you take donations?

• Red Heart
Reactions: FuLL

FuLL

Aug 3, 2017
Thank you for your work. This is the most interesting 3D pron I've found so far. No anti-gravity tits, no instant irrational fuck, gradual development of events and moderate presentation of the most interesting stuff. Very good.
The downsides are there, too. There are two of them: the English text is not entirely correct and, as I think, the camerawork, which could have been done better. However, this does not interfere with the enjoyment.
I'll say it again: this is the best three-dimensional pron I've seen in recent times.
Do you take donations?
Oh thank you.. really thank you.

Yes I like it when “gravity” is present haha. (I am also working on it to further improve the rendering)

The story is developed gradually, I like that it happens in a natural way (in fact there aren't many here)
I get a lot of messages from people who want more sex scenes, but it won't make any sense.. I stick to my way of doing things.

As for English, I work with Google translate, I'm French, it's complicated for me :/.

On the camerawork, it will perhaps be on chapter 3 ^^.. (the quality will be increased)

For donations you are the 2nd who asks me.
Yes, it's always nice, and it will help me change my graphics card. She refuses to accept big scenes... a real lazy person... haha.
I will eventually put a link on the Discord, I admit that I have not already done so.

Thank you for your criticism, I will take it seriously for the future. .

So much love on you !

Reactions: bab1350