MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Most the data size is from voices I assume. Also, it's all game over H scenes only, at least for the MCs. Lame. Maybe some bad ends will have corruption but I doubt it.

Also, the game tells you absolutely nothing about how to save, which is incredibly dumb. A lot of people would had just quit the game from that alone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Carsten001

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
D-Hospital [v1.02] [NovaXProject] - Compressed

Win [160 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Irishboyo

Aug 29, 2018
Question, i left the room and searched every room bar the one with noises that i cant open. I can proceed no further, what do i do? I gathered all the food and water and emptied the vending machine. There is no path forward i can see.

DetectiveSoju

Apr 8, 2023
Question, i left the room and searched every room bar the one with noises that i cant open. I can proceed no further, what do i do? I gathered all the food and water and emptied the vending machine. There is no path forward i can see.
I think at the point you're describing you need to search different floors using the stairs on the right

DetectiveSoju

Apr 8, 2023
Yeah, I'm kinda at the same point I "think" I've checked all the rooms gone to the roof gone to the ground floor I'm also lost on how to proceed.
I don't fully remember what to do but in one of the rooms there should be a ladder at the window, interacting with it will get you to the end of the first part of the game

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes