darkerhorizons

Jan 19, 2019
View attachment 3762970

Overview:
October 3, 20XX
Due to a virus outbreak in T City, many citizens have been infected by a virus similar to rabies. The infected indiscriminately attack people and even animals have become mutated creatures. In just a few days, the thriving T City turned into hell. K General Hospital, located in the hardest-hit northwest part of T City, has fallen into a state of rescue difficulty, with over 90% of survivors injured or killed within just one day. Still, there are people there struggling to survive in a deadly quagmire.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-06-23
Release Date: 2024-06-04
Developer: NovaXProject - -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.02
Language: English, Chinese, Japanese
Voices: Japanese
Store: -
Other Games: D-Zone
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Perhaps most ironically the most realistic and american thing about the game is the fact those nurses are forced to work unpaid overtime treating patients. Can't escape the cost of american healthcare, even in the apocalypse.

M24985

Apr 11, 2019
Save game, slot 1 is gallery, slot 2 is before the ending, chose the first two choice for sole survivor ending, the third option for the other.

AquillaBR

Jul 17, 2021
I finished the game on Joiplay, and without errors, I thought the game was excellent, when will the second game be released, I'm waiting '-'

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes