bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
The 'vanilla' crowd is toxic? Not nearly as much as those who come into threads that don't have their fetish and suggest it over and over, even when that fetish does not fit the story at all.

Yeah some 'vanilla' fans are toxic, and idiots, but not nearly as problematic as those who demand other fetishes in every single game. Usually you see the 'vanilla' crowd go ballistic when a dev describes their game as one thing and the reality is MUCH different, usually involving cucking and beta stuff when it's not labelled or described as such.
TBF, It has now been years since I have even stepped "foot" into a vanilla thread or game thread of such likes, so maybe it has changed some over the years, but I left those places for valid reasons and have no intention of returning to them. I may have some biased, but it seems you may as well judging by some of the rationale in your response, boosted by the insistence to reply to my post at all. In all honesty, it is probably a rarity that most any thread is absent of people pushing their entitlements upon devs, but the mere fact that you acknowledge vanilla fans go "ballistic" over most any reason, does not bode well on your argument.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes