Wolf RPG Complete [d_067476] Pocket Gal Hunter [English Translation]

TheBreak

Dec 28, 2018
I downloaded version 1.12 but I don't have wolf files is normal?
I tried to download version 1.10 and they are located in the data folder

Am I doing something wrong or have I downloaded a wrong version ?

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
anyone knows where to find the 3rd rod?
List of fishermen's location:
- Outside of gal village cave. (worn-out rod)
- Front of Tokyo Dome. (ordinary rod)
- Before entering Minato Island and near Sky Tower (3rd rod, don't remember the name)

I downloaded version 1.12 but I don't have wolf files is normal?
I tried to download version 1.10 and they are located in the data folder

Am I doing something wrong or have I downloaded a wrong version ?
It depends. Where'd you get it? Bought it or from 'shady' website?
Can you start the game? If yes, are there any files inside "Data" folder like BasicData, BattleEffect, etc?

Reactions: wyldstrykr

TheBreak

Dec 28, 2018
List of fishermen's location:
- Outside of gal village cave. (worn-out rod)
- Front of Tokyo Dome. (ordinary rod)
- Before entering Minato Island and near Sky Tower (3rd rod, don't remember the name)

It depends. Where'd you get it? Bought it or from 'shady' website?
Can you start the game? If yes, are there any files inside "Data" folder like BasicData, BattleEffect, etc?
I downloaded it from svscomic in other posts I had seen that some people said to try to download other games from there so I thought it was okay anyway in the Data folder there are those files you wrote

aurinkojakuu

Jul 22, 2018
Is whether a gal will be captured RNG-based or is it predetermined? It feels like there's no RNG to it to me, but I'm not 100% sure

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
I downloaded it from svscomic in other posts I had seen that some people said to try to download other games from there so I thought it was okay anyway in the Data folder there are those files you wrote
If that's the case, just put the patch into the game folder.

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
Is whether a gal will be captured RNG-based or is it predetermined? It feels like there's no RNG to it to me, but I'm not 100% sure
It somewhere around both RNG and fixed chance.
As you guessed, every gal has their own "value" to determine about their capture.
But the value will also be affected by "other things".

Last edited:

aurinkojakuu

Jul 22, 2018
It somewhere around both RNG and fixed chance.
As you guessed, every gal has their own "value" to determine about their capture.
But the value will also be affected by "other things".
What I'm trying to figure out is whether that value fluctuates independent of other factors. If I were to try and capture a gal at 3 HP 1,000 times, then there are a few possible ways it could go depending on how the game calculates the chance:
A) There's a value (which, of course, takes into account type of gal, type of fight, status effects, and HP) that is predetermined but is randomized at the beginning of the fight; therefore, I could fail in this exact scenario 1,000 times straight in one fight but then if I were to go back and do it again, then I may just get lucky and have it work (or it would fail every time again if I get unlucky again).
B) Same as A, but the value is not randomized at the start of the fight and therefore you would either get 0/1000 or 1000/1000. Therefore, there would be no RNG to any of this and no point in retrying fights with the same strategy to capture or spamming captures with the hope of getting lucky.
C) It's RNG-based and therefore the value fluctuates constantly, keeping in line with all the factors mentioned. This is the option that I'm really hoping is true, but it doesn't seem to be from my experience so far. This way you'd much more likely than not end up with a value between 0 and 1000 unless there were some shenanigans going on, which would have hugely beneficial implications for capturing gals.
Do you have any insight into this? Sorry if my explanation sucks, I don't know exactly what I'm talking about here because I'm no game programmer

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
What I'm trying to figure out is whether that value fluctuates independent of other factors. If I were to try and capture a gal at 3 HP 1,000 times, then there are a few possible ways it could go depending on how the game calculates the chance:
A) There's a value (which, of course, takes into account type of gal, type of fight, status effects, and HP) that is predetermined but is randomized at the beginning of the fight; therefore, I could fail in this exact scenario 1,000 times straight in one fight but then if I were to go back and do it again, then I may just get lucky and have it work (or it would fail every time again if I get unlucky again).
B) Same as A, but the value is not randomized at the start of the fight and therefore you would either get 0/1000 or 1000/1000. Therefore, there would be no RNG to any of this and no point in retrying fights with the same strategy to capture or spamming captures with the hope of getting lucky.
C) It's RNG-based and therefore the value fluctuates constantly, keeping in line with all the factors mentioned. This is the option that I'm really hoping is true, but it doesn't seem to be from my experience so far. This way you'd much more likely than not end up with a value between 0 and 1000 unless there were some shenanigans going on, which would have hugely beneficial implications for capturing gals.
Do you have any insight into this? Sorry if my explanation sucks, I don't know exactly what I'm talking about here because I'm no game programmer
Here's the thing :
As I said earlier, every gal has their own value, so let's pick one of them : GAL A with 20%
This percentage will change depending on your act or the GAL A act.
- First, health point. HP will mostly determine the capture rate. With somewhere 1-5 HP left the capture rate will be about 95-100% regardless their HP percentage.
- The drinks. Every drink has their own value too, especially with slow and fast drink that change their value constantly with how much turn has been going.
- The status effect. The status effect that cause your enemy lose turns, will probably also increase the value.
- Horny/Estrus. Will also increase the value.

My guess is the values fluctuates, but not on their own. It depends on your action.
I'm not the Dev btw, so this could be entirely wrong.

aurinkojakuu

Jul 22, 2018
Here's the thing :
As I said earlier, every gal has their own value, so let's pick one of them : GAL A with 20%
This percentage will change depending on your act or the GAL A act.
- First, health point. HP will mostly determine the capture rate. With somewhere 1-5 HP left the capture rate will be about 95-100% regardless their HP percentage.
- The drinks. Every drink has their own value too, especially with slow and fast drink that change their value constantly with how much turn has been going.
- The status effect. The status effect that cause your enemy lose turns, will probably also increase the value.
- Horny/Estrus. Will also increase the value.

My guess is the values fluctuates, but not on their own. It depends on your action.
I'm not the Dev btw, so this could be entirely wrong.
I've confirmed that the values fluctuate independently through testing in the tokyo dome; however, I don't know if option B) or C) I laid out is right yet. Tried on three different occasions with a premium energy drink to capture one of those cameo gals at 1 HP that was both charmed and paralyzed. First two fights, no dice; third, it worked first try. Everything was the same each time in every way, so clearly there's some degree of randomness here. Praise be.

Fakecrash

May 26, 2017
i'm a bit confused by looks of it looks like 100% Hetero game, but MC can be Crossdressing non girl? lmao. is there any Gay content?

Fatigued

Feb 18, 2019
I'm unable to get the translate and I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing wrong. How is the Data folder supposed to look?

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
cant rap my head around the whole patching part... I extract all the wolf files using dxextract and then put the translation file in and then the ntr mod in and it wont work I also use Japanese locale too start up the game. What am I doing wrong?

aurinkojakuu

Jul 22, 2018
What's the quickest way to gain affection? I already have bundle of cash on Elona, but I'm less than halfway to max. I need it to get past the prisoner guy. This is my second time playing (going for 100% because I have everything but Elona-specific stuff) and I already had max by this time the first time. I've been speeding through everything so that's probably why. Still, what's most efficient? Doing battles? Or is it just based on walking around?

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
cant rap my head around the whole patching part... I extract all the wolf files using dxextract and then put the translation file in and then the ntr mod in and it wont work I also use Japanese locale too start up the game. What am I doing wrong?
Have you deleted or moved away every file with ".wolf" in the Data?

What's the quickest way to gain affection? I already have bundle of cash on Elona, but I'm less than halfway to max. I need it to get past the prisoner guy. This is my second time playing (going for 100% because I have everything but Elona-specific stuff) and I already had max by this time the first time. I've been speeding through everything so that's probably why. Still, what's most efficient? Doing battles? Or is it just based on walking around?
Walking does nothing, battle is the best option. Affection is hidden, doesn't appear in equip menu.
And you don't have to clear all the prisoner guy request, I'm sure he will let you through when you get to that point.

I have a question, where i can find that place Tokyo Dome Endurance Match?
Tokyo Dome is in the street between Bunkyo and Chiyota.
I simply translated "Endurance Match" to Tournament.

I'm unable to get the translate and I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing wrong. How is the Data folder supposed to look?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Arcuit

aurinkojakuu

Jul 22, 2018
Walking does nothing, battle is the best option. Affection is hidden, doesn't appear in equip menu.
And you don't have to clear all the prisoner guy request, I'm sure he will let you through when you get to that point.
Wow, I'm an idiot. I was just skipping through the text and thought that one was needed to continue because I did it the first time around (since I already had it). Thanks