Wolf RPG Complete [d_067476] Pocket Gal Hunter [English Translation]

ulemja35

Jul 30, 2017
I'm having the exact same issue, both when running the game normally and when using Locale Emulator with a Japanese locale. Did you manage to solve that? I've seen a few people in the game thread with the same problem, but they get ignored and no one offered a solution besides "run in Japanese locale", which I'm already doing. Also redownloaded the game from different hosts, extracted again (using WinRAR), even tried deleting the entire save folder and starting again, but nothing works.
I had the problem then I set my computer to Japanese locale and it was gone.

dreamingawake

Dec 1, 2020
can someone explain to me how to apply the patch? i have the game the mod and the patch and i dont know what to do with these files.

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
can someone explain to me how to apply the patch? i have the game the mod and the patch and i dont know what to do with these files.
- Decrypt the game file *anything that has .wolf in the name*.
(you can use arc_conventer, wolf decryptor, DExtract, or anything).
- Move or delete every .wolf data.
- Put the patch to the Game folder.
Still unclear? Which step?

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
putting the patch in the game folder and what file is the patch? do i switch the folders labelled data?
Just copy and paste everything inside the .rar to game folder. It will then replace some stuff.
If you do it correctly the menu should be in english and no weird symbol present.

Do the same with NTR mod if you want to (only do this after you apply the main patch).

I Am Toaster

Jan 4, 2021
not sure if this is the right place to ask but when the prisoner is blocking you in the 4th gym and they want the "Love" attack, how do i find this attack?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I heard this was one of the best monster girl trainer games on here *Breadcrumbs for my like-minded watchers*

Dydlord81

Apr 14, 2021
did everyone know gal number #111 pokedex spawn?? i search around the map and found nothing about this hidden gal and i only find mewmew #112, so there is something suspicious gal in this game. if everyone know, can everyone share it?

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
did everyone know gal number #111 pokedex spawn?? i search around the map and found nothing about this hidden gal and i only find mewmew #112, so there is something suspicious gal in this game. if everyone know, can everyone share it?
Iirc, she's hiding in the cave with stone blocking its entrance located just before you enter 2nd town? I think.

Jul 26, 2021
I have no idea if anyone will see this, but I was wondering if there was a way to raise the capture rate of the game. I have soft reset to try to catch Belle in the dome a few too many times, and am starting to get tired of it. Also, does anyone know any codes for the game (there is a "input code" guy in the bathroom of the Dome)/

Miliopuff

Jul 21, 2018
I have no idea if anyone will see this, but I was wondering if there was a way to raise the capture rate of the game. I have soft reset to try to catch Belle in the dome a few too many times, and am starting to get tired of it. Also, does anyone know any codes for the game (there is a "input code" guy in the bathroom of the Dome)/
Its been years since I played this, and I played it in Japanese. Long before there was ever a translated version. So I have no idea if this will actually be helpful for you. xP
But I looked through my old files and found a .txt file with an explanation on how to input the bathroom dome code.

If they translated the code. Probably out of luck. My best guess would be "Tamaki is the best" or "Tamaki is best".

Otherwise, if the code is still in Japanese, here's the mini guide. :P

The password is タマキ様最高
If you have jp input, the password is "tamakisama saikou", you can do that by typing
"tamaki" > press space until you get the katakana タマキ, then type "sama" > press space until you
get 様 (should be the first or second option), then "saikou" > press space until you get 最高
(should be first option)
If you're using windows, you can get japanese input with microsofts "Japanese IME".
And if it turns out they translated the code to something else, you could always load up your save file in an unpatched Japanese
version of the game, input the code, then save and reload in the patched version.

Good luck, I hope it works out for you. And no, I don't remember what the code does. x]
This is definitely not the answer you were hoping for, but I figured I may as well give you one since nobody else has.

YeetMachine6

Nov 23, 2020
Store :
Game Version : Ver. 1.12

View attachment 581436

I usually post on ULMF, but why not give it a try.
An old game by Pon's Lab (Sugar Star).
Also there is this made by combined force of people from ULMF.

Progress : Complete

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

* This patch can be used along with your old save, BUT it will leave some text untranslated.
I recommend to use a brand new save (including the "global save").

Any feedback would be appreciated.

** I only provide the translation patch not the full game.
*** Note that "online function" in this game is not working anymore.

Does anyone know how to get the uncensored patch for this game?

FreeZytler

Sep 4, 2018
I need help
the Pokedex seems to have some entries of "bad" evolutions but i cabt seem how to get them consecutive
i got the dark knight and holy knight but therer are magician and ghost who seem to have a "bad" evolution aswell

how do get them ?