Wolf RPG Complete [d_067476] Pocket Gal Hunter [English Translation]

Maddick

Jul 21, 2017
I was interested until I realized that i dont get to deny an ability replacement if the game askes me if I want it.

youkoro

Aug 22, 2018
if this is how pokemon game works.. I would play em :')

on the other hand, sine no one asking,does the gold condom effect stacks? also the glasses.

I've tested the bears as well, 3 bears won't give you more,so, 1 bear per gal is what I recommend.adding glasses with 1 bear would be better too

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
on the other hand, sine no one asking,does the gold condom effect stacks? also the glasses.

I've tested the bears as well, 3 bears won't give you more,so, 1 bear per gal is what I recommend.adding glasses with 1 bear would be better too
No, effect from item can't stack.

youkoro

Aug 22, 2018
ah, and i came to find something.it seems flasher have characteristic "copycat" which didnt exist in the pokedex in this post. maybe its a good idea to add it up XD its hard to farm flasher shiny.

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
ah, and i came to find something.it seems flasher have characteristic "copycat" which didnt exist in the pokedex in this post. maybe its a good idea to add it up XD its hard to farm flasher shiny.
The Pokedex or wiki, right? is not listing everything. It was made like 5 to 6 years ago, and more like a guide because for when there little to no translation.
Someone just made a better version in the game thread, I think. From what I see it has every list of moves, level, characteristic, etc.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: youkoro

Arcuit

Jun 4, 2020
Anyone know for what it is the item Fellow's memory? i put it on a gal and level her up until she evolve but nothing happen xD

youkoro

Aug 22, 2018
Anyone know for what it is the item Fellow's memory? i put it on a gal and level her up until she evolve but nothing happen xD
check spoiler at bazeeng's comment few comments before you do,it may help :v

if it didnt work,probably you need level 1 pokegal or etc, I once waited for my virgin to evolve to lecher, turns out i realized i got her when she actually passed her evolve level ,so she cant evolve. yeah,pokegal cant evolve if you first gain them beyond their evolve level

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
if it didnt work,probably you need level 1 pokegal or etc, I once waited for my virgin to evolve to lecher, turns out i realized i got her when she actually passed her evolve level ,so she cant evolve. yeah,pokegal cant evolve if you first gain them beyond their evolve level
I'm sure you still can evolve your virgin to lecher (unless you reach lv 99), just need to fuck her more, also try to sell her off to prostitution and making adult video then level her up.

• Red Heart
Reactions: youkoro

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
i was wondering... there is this taito area building with those spike traps inside. when i reached the entrance to the bloody room this ghost said "you have decided"... Wow first an foremost i can´t even remember i decided anything there, so don´t put words in my mouth you creepy girl...geez! And then in the next room i got this Malice tech (or grudge as it is called in the inventory).

Is that all i get there? Did i miss something here or could i have done anything different?
I mean, i noticed she was watching me down there on the first floor through the wall and i searched all the rooms down there, but could not find her or anything. If i can have her on the team instead of this item then oh my god my team still has a place for a creepy girl like her.

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
i was wondering... there is this taito area building with those spike traps inside. when i reached the entrance to the bloody room this ghost said "you have decided"... Wow first an foremost i can´t even remember i decided anything there, so don´t put words in my mouth you creepy girl...geez! And then in the next room i got this Malice tech (or grudge as it is called in the inventory).

Is that all i get there? Did i miss something here or could i have done anything different?
I mean, i noticed she was watching me down there on the first floor through the wall and i searched all the rooms down there, but could not find her or anything. If i can have her on the team instead of this item then oh my god my team still has a place for a creepy girl like her.
Aside from that, she then will appear in front of the cave to the next city. She also can appear randomly on the billboard in arena inside Tokyo Dome. And sadly, that's it.

Reactions: Frumi

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
Aside from that, she then will appear in front of the cave to the next city. She also can appear randomly on the billboard in arena inside Tokyo Dome. And sadly, that's it.
Well that´s a bit sad, i was kinda exited for a lil bit more story to it. But now i can at least progress without regrets of missing something important. Thanks a lot for letting me know :)

youkoro

Aug 22, 2018
I'm sure you still can evolve your virgin to lecher (unless you reach lv 99), just need to fuck her more, also try to sell her off to prostitution and making adult video then level her up.
i kinda waited for her to evolve for a few levels ;-; but i guess the fastest would be from level 1,if your strongest pokegal level is about 70+,fishing gets us lot of exp,fast enough to get other gals level up

i sometimes ask myself if i can actually level all my gal equally though. too much gal and less time :'v feels bad man

Jul 30, 2017
Also is the dialog suppose to have special characters like these?
View attachment 680506
I'm having the exact same issue, both when running the game normally and when using Locale Emulator with a Japanese locale. Did you manage to solve that? I've seen a few people in the game thread with the same problem, but they get ignored and no one offered a solution besides "run in Japanese locale", which I'm already doing. Also redownloaded the game from different hosts, extracted again (using WinRAR), even tried deleting the entire save folder and starting again, but nothing works.