VN Ren'Py Daddy Daughter Love [v0.054] [BabysWithRabys]

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Did the models change in this update? Haven't played it because it's too short, but seeing comments about proportions changing. This accurate?

Reactions: JjJ5

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Did the models change in this update? Haven't played it because it's too short, but seeing comments about proportions changing. This accurate?
Haven't looked at it in detail, but for me there was no change.

Reactions: Naxos

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Dear Dev.
Could you please reduce the insanely huge asses down to something realistic?
I never like the games where the body proportions are ridiculously over done, and I am sure that there are others who feel the same way.
If you decide to keep them as they were in this update, then, well it was a fun game while it lasted.

Thanks.
Sounds like WVM, the girls were one size, and now they all have much bigger asses and bigger in every other way too, ruined the game for me

timsutton

Mar 3, 2019
Was surprised at how short the update was, but the women are incredibly hot. Especially the blonde one. Looking forward to more updates.

Reactions: JjJ5

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Daddy Daughter Love [v0.015]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Daddy Daughter Love [v0.015]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

***********************************************************************************

of Daddy Daughter Love [v0.013]

di un fan Daddy Daughter Love [v0.013]

***********************************************************************************

of Daddy Daughter Love [v0.010]

di un fan Daddy Daughter Love [v0.010]

talian translation

Updated: 2021-11-13
Version: v0.015

Reactions: TokyoRoaster

artuar

Oct 25, 2020
I've downloaded V15 and the previous save gives an error. If I choose ignore it starts a new game.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Sounds like WVM, the girls were one size, and now they all have much bigger asses and bigger in every other way too, ruined the game for me
Yeah, I noticed dev made Maddison's ass a lot bigger, not sure why he did that. The daughters were already "curvy" but the huge kardashian ass is too much for me. I'm not into Maddie's new hairstyle too, not sure why it was changed

Reactions: Twistty

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Dear Dev.
Could you please reduce the insanely huge asses down to something realistic?
I never like the games where the body proportions are ridiculously over done, and I am sure that there are others who feel the same way.
If you decide to keep them as they were in this update, then, well it was a fun game while it lasted.

Thanks.
Oof. Makes me not even want to play anymore. I hate that shit.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
1370073_1fc.jpg

What engine is this even done in? Did you like, jack up their eye size slider to max?
and then their face slider down to minimum?
There's... just something wrong with the proportions, red has no neck, blonde has extra neck but it's skinny, idk. everything about this is just wonky. I was interested cuz of the title but this just really discourages me to even wanna attempt it.

Reactions: $@~

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
As others have said, the size of the asses is kind of distracting, and not in a good way. I see potential for the situations and characters in the game, but the models' proportions are kind of a turn off unless you're specifically into that.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
The original curvy models were perfect for me, I like curvy, feminine girls; but more than that would be on the fat side. And you don't want to go to the fat side.

• Hey there
Reactions: JjJ5 and Twistty
3.10 star(s) 31 Votes