VN Ren'Py Daddy Daughter Love [v0.054] [BabysWithRabys]

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Not sure what you mean, because the mod from here is also not for the loli patch
Sure about that? I never play patreon allowed versions of any game and last time i played it fully patched with a working WT.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Not sure what you mean, because the mod from here is also not for the loli patch
Loli patch works. All it does is point to different images in the image folder. That folder has the daughters being small with small boobs when you use the patch or more grown-up with large boobs without it. This is why the new updates are short now, probably around 40=50% of a new update is duplication of images.

Aug 22, 2021
This is gold! The patch made this VN so much better and the writing this update was genius!
I don't know but it feels like the art is getting better as well. Nice!
If only the updates were not so short! We can dream.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I never knew there was a patch to this...

No wonder the updates are usually so short, this madlad is making two games in one.
One with lolis and another with grown up daughters... I gotta say, I wish he discontinued the loli patch.
Does this mean I can play with the family fun patch and still have the 3 daughters as originally released?

Or are they now only available through the loli one?

Probably a stupid question but rather safe than sorry.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Does this mean I can play with the family fun patch and still have the 3 daughters as originally released?

If you play without the patch you become questions when you start a new game about your releationship with the 3 daughters.And with the patch they are direct your daughters but then you can change her age and they are lolis

Reactions: Twistty

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
Not sure why, but I like this one more with each patch. Continues to find it's voice and look.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017

Like I said, it's two games in one. I played till now and didn't know there was a patch until this update.

Reactions: Naxos
3.10 star(s) 31 Votes