VN Ren'Py Abandoned Daddy Issues [v0.03] [Okalix]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Klu

Sep 4, 2017
This might be a repeated question, but is there a list of the intended future additions in terms of kinks and whatnot?

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
It has a promising start but now it feels as if has turned into another one of those games where the MC only cares about other males "assets" rather than an actual meaningful relationship.

Also it would definitely need to be updated more regularly to attract attention. (Sorry for sounding harsh)

Reactions: Adamex

Adamex

Jul 28, 2018
It has a promising start but now it feels as if has turned into another one of those games where the MC only cares about other males "assets" rather than an actual meaningful relationship.

Also it would definitely need to be updated more regularly to attract attention. (Sorry for sounding harsh)
I would prefer something in between. With MC supporting the family and their relation, but at the same time having sex with all the people at the gym.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Does anybody knows anything about Okalix? His Patreon page has been removed, probably because of the content of his game. On itchio guys have reported some month ago his discord doesn't work either. Can someone check twitter or other nets? (I have no account, and do not use it...)

klucza

Sep 11, 2018
Does anybody knows anything about Okalix? His Patreon page has been removed, probably because of the content of his game. On itchio guys have reported some month ago his discord doesn't work either. Can someone check twitter or other nets? (I have no account, and do not use it...)
I think, sadly, game is just abandoned. I don't think that patreon deleted his page. Someone on his itch.io page said that he deleted his discord, so it seems for me that he has no longer a desire to make this game. I remember seeing post on his patreon page, that he lost a parent(I might be wrong on that one) and announcing a break. That is probably related. Okalix was "last seen" on f95 in April, according to the profile info. So I wouldn't get my hopes too high. I would check his twitter or other pages, but I don't know his username there.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
I think, sadly, game is just abandoned. I don't think that patreon deleted his page. Someone on his itch.io page said that he deleted his discord, so it seems for me that he has no longer a desire to make this game. I remember seeing post on his patreon page, that he lost a parent(I might be wrong on that one) and announcing a break. That is probably related. Okalix was "last seen" on f95 in April, according to the profile info. So I wouldn't get my hopes too high. I would check his twitter or other pages, but I don't know his username there.
Thanks, hopefully he will come back after some time.

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Are you serious? The creator abandoned this already!? It was only just over a year ago it was started. Shame.. I was looking forward to where the story was going to.

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
It's better to abandon it now than string people along with extremely slow updates imo

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes