VN Ren'Py Abandoned Daddy Issues [v0.03] [Okalix]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Okalix

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2019
thevampirate Thank you for your rating. I can't reply to ratings so I just wanted to leave you a message here where you and others can read my thoughts. For anyone who wants to see your rating and review, they can find it here... https://f95zone.to/threads/daddy-issues-v0-02-okalix.38231/br-reviews#review-28230

1. Gay guys also have dads. Therefore, they can also end up with daddy issues. These are not things exclusive to girls. I understand that as a straight male, you may not enjoy this as much as a straight VN... but I would kindly have to say, the game simply isn't intended to have straight players as the main audience. And that's OK, because there are hundreds and thousands of those already.

2. A large amount of VNs on this site are released in an unfinished state and continually add to the story over time. Due to this fact and that I am not a game studio, but an enthusiast who is creating this project in my spare time, F95 seemed like the perfect place to find people who would enjoy my VN and form a little community of fans.

3. If my aim was to appeal to a large crowd I could have made a VN about banging all the females in the MC's family. This isn't shade against those who make those sorts of VN's, however, I think anyone would agree, there are plenty of those to choose from already. My aim wasn't to create a HUGE following or to make bucket loads of money... My aim is to create something which I feel is important and under-represented currently... and that is a VN which PROUDLY features a gay story-line and not just uses it as a minor tone or side-option. You mentioned that NTR or Furry VNs will bring me "crazy loyal fans" but I am HUGELY appreciative of the fans I already have and wouldn't trade them for the world.

Those are just my comments based on your critiques. Hopefully, even though you may disagree, you can respect my opinion and vision. Again though, thank you for taking the time to check it out and leaving your review. :)

Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018
thevampirate Thank you for your rating. I can't reply to ratings so I just wanted to leave you a message here where you and others can read my thoughts. For anyone who wants to see your rating and review, they can find it here... https://f95zone.to/threads/daddy-issues-v0-02-okalix.38231/br-reviews#review-28230

1. Gay guys also have dads. Therefore, they can also end up with daddy issues. These are not things exclusive to girls. I understand that as a straight male, you may not enjoy this as much as a straight VN... but I would kindly have to say, the game simply isn't intended to have straight players as the main audience. And that's OK, because there are hundreds and thousands of those already.

2. A large amount of VNs on this site are released in an unfinished state and continually add to the story over time. Due to this fact and that I am not a game studio, but an enthusiast who is creating this project in my spare time, F95 seemed like the perfect place to find people who would enjoy my VN and form a little community of fans.

3. If my aim was to appeal to a large crowd I could have made a VN about banging all the females in the MC's family. This isn't shade against those who make those sorts of VN's, however, I think anyone would agree, there are plenty of those to choose from already. My aim wasn't to create a HUGE following or to make bucket loads of money... My aim is to create something which I feel is important and under-represented currently... and that is a VN which PROUDLY features a gay story-line and not just uses it as a minor tone or side-option. You mentioned that NTR or Furry VNs will bring me "crazy loyal fans" but I am HUGELY appreciative of the fans I already have and wouldn't trade them for the world.

Those are just my comments based on your critiques. Hopefully, even though you may disagree, you can respect my opinion and vision. Again though, thank you for taking the time to check it out and leaving your review. :)
Why would you apologise to a breeder for making a gay only visual novel?

Reactions: sophisticatedstoner

Robitron

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2019

AMAZING self control!

Robitron

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2019
Oh yeah, When I ordered the dvds and some thumb drives, I also ordered a new set of headphones with a mic. The speakers on this laptop S_U_C_K!!!!

I do a better job. :cool: Just ask my husband....

Adamex

Jul 28, 2018
I like the moles and spots on their skins. Hopefully, there would be a lot of sex partners at the gym. I love the current characters, but would be great to have more.

Okalix

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2019
Thanks so much Adamex

I may or may not be working on some gym scenes for the next chapter right now ;) But don't worry, there are definitely plenty more characters planned and ready to go!

Reactions: tomusaq

Alavili

Aug 21, 2018
Nice having a gay focused game. I completely understand straight people finding gay content a complete turn off because content with female does the same to me; a complete turn off.

Also happy to hear that you plans on adding more type of guys. There're plenty that you don't see much in gay game like this. And I do like the dad. He looks amazing to me.

Okalix

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2019
Just a quick note to mention I've been delayed a little with the latest update (xmas rush) but ch.3 went live for some patrons yesterday meaning the public version will release just under two weeks time. I'm planning to some more pics over on my Patreon page too so keep an eye out over there ;)

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes