VN Ren'Py Abandoned Daddy Issues [v0.03] [Okalix]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
I am legitimately curious. Why would you feel the need to even post this? It's like walking in to a donut shop and screaming "I don't like donuts!" and then walking out again. I just don't get it.
lots of people always do this, I'm not sure if they're just entitled and they believe that we all want to know their opinion on a matter or most likely they do it to pump up their numbers (post & likes)

Okalix

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2019
Is there a Dom Top route? One of my pet peeves is most gay bi games on here make you be the bottom.
So far, the project is more of a linear VN structure than an open-choice game. It follows a particular story path. In the future, I may double back to add different paths or routes at certain points but for now it's a one way system.

Having said that, I do plan to have multiple love/sex interests and various roles (top/btm/dom/sub/kinks/) will be explored amongst the characters.

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
Is there a Dom Top route? One of my pet peeves is most gay bi games on here make you be the bottom.
this is an initial release, it hasn't been "fleshed out" yet one might be added but as of yet as far as I can tell there isn't any sex yet. v0.02 seems to have come out today (according to Patreon) so who knows what that added

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
lots of people always do this, I'm not sure if they're just entitled and they believe that we all want to know their opinion on a matter or most likely they do it to pump up their numbers (post & likes)
Faptime

I always think sometimes about the inverse too.. Like going into a harem game or any MF predominantly straight game and announcing to everyone "NOPE I love penises. Man on man action. All this hetro shit's for the birds. Gay way or no way."

Ha like... why?

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
Faptime

I always think sometimes about the inverse too.. Like going into a harem game or any MF predominantly straight game and announcing to everyone "NOPE I love penises. Man on man action. All this hetro shit's for the birds. Gay way or no way."

Ha like... why?
I mean how can you possibly go on with your life without knowing their opinion about penises though!!

huledyuu

Feb 16, 2018
Seems fun, I liked the writing style. Enertaining so far, hopefully the development will go smoothly!

Also don't pay attention to people who need to annonce their exist, they just think their opinion somehow matters. I feel a strong urge to ask mods to just delete their comments(cuz they don't contribute anything), but I also like to watch people getting dunked on.

Reactions: Stes and Okalix

Kurobatique

Oct 11, 2019
Wanted for quite long a gay games and not women who spawned everywhere and have to fuck her while gay content is optional.
First thing is the game is beautiful, Daddies are not my thing but Nate it not bad, I juts prefer with less bear.
I wont say no to have a thing with the son, I can't wait to see what are you going to do next.
Again, nice job ! :)

Okalix

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2019
Thanks guys! Don't forget to join the discord if you wanna keep up to date with things and join a growing little community :)

Last edited:

Okalix

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2019
So I added some additional close-up shots of the characters so far to my Patreon. Those are public. There's also a peek at an upcoming character for patrons too.

Reactions: Kurobatique

Eduded

Nov 28, 2017
Love the style this is going for and I'm happy to have another gay game on here. Only just wish Nate's face was a little less worn from age.

Okalix

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2019
Love the style this is going for and I'm happy to have another gay game on here. Only just wish Nate's face was a little less worn from age.
Thank you Eduded! The comment about Nate seems like a common one so far... Poor Nate! I will have a look at what I can do, I don't want to drastically overhaul him as that would mean re-doing chapter one and slow down progress... but there may be some subtle changes I can make before his next appearance.

rfox317

May 19, 2019
Thank you Eduded! The comment about Nate seems like a common one so far... Poor Nate! I will have a look at what I can do, I don't want to drastically overhaul him as that would mean re-doing chapter one and slow down progress... but there may be some subtle changes I can make before his next appearance.
STOP! Do not slow down progress by re-doing CH1!!! Just drive on and adapt if warranted I say. Um so it's possible maybe some improvements could be made to Nate, I mean, it's sooo hard to compete when Jake is in the room to be honest...so maybe it cannot be helped ;) I think I saw where you were going with Nate, and I thought it was a nice approach, maybe if he tried darkening his hair slightly as...a...narrative reason...that might change things. I don't know just keep swimming.

Reactions: Okalix

Okalix

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2019
STOP! Do not slow down progress by re-doing CH1!!! Just drive on and adapt if warranted I say. Um so it's possible maybe some improvements could be made to Nate, I mean, it's sooo hard to compete when Jake is in the room to be honest...so maybe it cannot be helped ;) I think I saw where you were going with Nate, and I thought it was a nice approach, maybe if he tried darkening his hair slightly as...a...narrative reason...that might change things. I don't know just keep swimming.
Thanks rfox317! Don't worry, I do not intend to re-do ANY chapters EVER! I've seen how much that pisses off the community... many times. Thanks for the suggestion too, I'll try it out for his next appearance.

Reactions: rfox317
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes