VN Ren'Py Abandoned Daddy Issues [v0.03] [Okalix]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
soo is there sex between brothers or son & father? may need "incest" tag...
also please
if u going gay only/mustly
add futa/trans character in it as one of them main characters/story line
for who seek such a taste...
& a tag for it .. if such a thing added...

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
maybe it has an incest patch like 99.99% of patreon games xD
seeing as the developer themselves submitted the request and uploaded the game ehh I highly doubt it since they would have posted one already, but I could be wrong

raulz0r

Dec 3, 2017
Ok a couple of thoughts, demo is too short, the short time we have seen MC naked we didn't see with what he was working with if you catch my drift.

Okalix

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2019
Thanks for the positive feedback so far! I really appreciate it. As far as the critiques go...

"Too short"... I didn't want to commit months to start this project, only to find out nobody enjoys it. I wanted to get something out there that I felt was enough but also that felt right and natural. Now that I'm getting some good responses, this of course motivates me to keep going. I think my VN has a particular artstyle also. Being different in that way made it especially important for me to find out if people would enjoy it or not. And it is only the first installment of what I plan to be a long running series :)

"Daddy Issues"... I saw some comment(s) about the name and if it is or isn't misleading. Someone mentioned that daddy issues are more of a girls thing... To be honest, I was surprised a little by this one but gays have dad's just like straight girls, and therefore, can have daddy issues too.

"Incest patch"... There is no incest patch for the VN... in fact I don't plan on making any patches for the VN... there is bonus content available on my Patreon (check it out) but everything meant to be in-game will always be in-game.

Reactions: Blaidd

Okalix

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2019
will there be femboys or traps more fem the better masculinity just doesn't do anything for me
Over time, I plan to add in various interests with different body types. Yes femboys will be included at some point but not in the current build.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rKnight

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
Gay content that isn't furry? I thought it was possible, thank you. Hopefully we don't have to deal with 3hrs. of talking to get to H scenes.

Question - why have me click something if there is no choice? Seriously - if there is only one option why have me click it at all? If I wasn't going to follow the story I would just close out the game. Seen this a few times and never understood the logic. I'm only a couple moments in - look forward to see where this goes. Hopefully balls deep.

edit- ok. as advertised that was short. art looks good though calebs face kinda weird in the table scenes where you see him in semi profile. In the views where he is centered he looks ok - just an angry asshole. Hopefully we get to discipline him into shape at some point.

A good start. As someone mentioned earlier would have been nice to give us a "D" pic or something in there somewhere. I would do away with the non-choice choices, they serve no purpose and just irritate. Thanks, looking forward to more.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes