1.00 star(s) 4 Votes
May 7, 2024
The point of abandonware getting uploaded here is likely for archival purposes. I'm of the mindset that even trash deserves to live as long as it ain't hurtin nobody.
Eh trash is trash and belongs in the recycle bin when it's a waste of 1's and 0's. Some things are best left forgotten it ever existed. Even on the internet in general some websites are completely gone other than a few fading memories after 20 or so years, the Wayback machine doesn't grab everything (ie Mr. Double's former text-based C P site that was around for 25 or so years).

meleaguance

Mar 2, 2021
Maybe it means to say he's been married for 18 years, not that he was married since he was 18 years old. That would both be a more normal things to say and would make his wife's age work out. But I don't think I'm going to bother to download this one to find out.

May 7, 2024
Maybe it means to say he's been married for 18 years, not that he was married since he was 18 years old. That would both be a more normal things to say and would make his wife's age work out. But I don't think I'm going to bother to download this one to find out.
I just assumed he was Muslim and married her when she was 9. Dunno if it's common knowledge or not but much of the Middle East does not have a legal AOC at all.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

It is difficult to asses this game since I don't always understand everything because I don't speak spanish and there are also several bugs and images missings but, having for once a father that has a son and a daughter and still maried, instead of the dead father for the son to go after his many sisters and mother or the father going after his wife and many daughters, was refreshing and nice for bisexual/gay men like myself. So thanks.

Good continuation.

JKuncl3

Jan 4, 2018
There's nothing to see here. The text is bare bones even if you understand Spanish. You sneak a peek at your son or daughter and you fuck their mouth. You get to fuck your wife but can't see the pics since they made them point to the desktop instead of the folder where they reside...

wildride

Jul 5, 2017
Yeah just delete this.. half in spanish, when it goes into spanish the pics are supposed to be located on the devs desktop so not your own. Would need someone to go in and correct those links and do a translation. This was abandoned for good reason.

1.00 star(s) 4 Votes