Ren'Py Completed Daddy's Goodnight Kiss [v1.1 HD] [Dirty Secret Studio]

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@Zonal12 He does according to pictures in the game but I have no idea how to get there.. it's not easy to see where you need to progress the game.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@Shardoom - It was discussed.
What is NOT debatable is the fact the wife is cheating on the mc with her co-worker and is trying to hide that. The MC has to look for her and discover it which leads to several different paths to progress the story. In that situation, he discovers his wife is cheating on him and then has to make a decision. When she is confronted, she tries to deny and deflect. Because of her actions and her willingness to stop the affair, it appears that she is not trying to make the MC jealous which is a required component of Netorase. It's the jealousy part that makes use think it's not quite into NTR territory.

We have decided that in this game, it's the wife cheating on the MC and then being discovered.

For future reference, here is this site's definition in the tags thread:
  • ntr [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]

Reactions: Mwanted and fbass

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Wow. The lengths some will go...

Dude finds his wife fucking someone else, belittling him, lying about it, preferring the other dude in bed but suuure. Not ntr. I mean really...

It's as if some people 'want' others to run head first and unawares into ntr in games. :(

Wife is a romantic interest, fucking an other dude and loving it. By the sites definition it's ntr.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Thread's unwatched anyway. I have no delusions that my objection will change anything.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no banging daughter no matter what does (or it requires some very high stats) and if lust is full or not (still haven't figure what having full lust means since it doesn't affect on anything), can bang only daughter's friend, dan's wife, wifey's secretary and mc's wife (and some girl in club).

stealth is learned in library like many other things.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I found I needed to start a new game to get the banging my daughter scenes. I also fixed a bunch of game errors as I was playing through, some that carried over from the last time I did this, so bug fixes are not always found by the dev.

Drop these files in your game folder and start the game.

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
Tested this game, and got quite far. However, there are some achievements that I can´t find.

Emily: 7, 14, 15, 16, 19, 27, 29, 32, 33 and 41-45.
Wife: Have not bothered so much about her. Is it needed?
Sam: Not managed to unlock 5.
Brenda: Not managed to unlock 8.
Mary: Not managed to unlock 10.
Laurel: Not managed to unlock 1, 4, 5 & 8. Was it a mistake to give her the magic wand? Somewhere along the way, I got the opportunity to give a wand to daughter, but I can´t buy a new one.
Miranda: Not managed to unlock 1, 4, 5 & 7.
Vanessa: Full score, but would have loved to pound her good. Is it possible??

Have not tried the fixes in the previous thread yet. Would have liked to get some kind of walkthrough :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
only must on wife is getting her caught on cheating if wants to bang miranda (whose 1st is revenge sex).

emily's 43rd is magic wand (i gave wand to daughter 1st and then later to laurel)

mary's 10th is meet her at club

will try those files later.

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
Looks like I have to rewind a bit. Fortunately, I have done some saves. I have now banged Miranda in the flower shop, and I have also picked the lock to the motel room. So now I have the choice to punch Dan, Yell at Miranda and throw her out of the house or forgive her. What would be the best choice here?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i think most have punched dan, throw her out of house requires max knowledge of divorce law etc (if getting divorce is even possible).

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
Tried to rewind, but unfortunately, the game remembers the previous actions. Started over before I bought the wand, but next thing, Laurel has it. Will start totally new game, and try to remember my steps through it.

Checked the bugfixes files, and it seems like there are many interesting things that will go on with Laurel, if I manage to play my cards right :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well yea alot things to do.

sadly new game means alot hrs spent in library and bright side is that can corrupt daughter again, bad thing is no idea how banging niece happens (it seems random encounter).

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
What about some scenes that can be found in the images folder? I never got Vanessa to the beach with me. The threesome with Brenda? Or Sam+Dau? The councilour on the beach? Brenda or Dau in the club? Laurel photoshoot and webcam fuck, Mirenda 3hreesome, and not to forget the yoga teacher.

Lot of possibilities, but lot of things to miss, if you don´t play it right.

And is it any advantages of running the game in Super Taboo, having Alexandra as mom??

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
What about some scenes that can be found in the images folder? I never got Vanessa to the beach with me. The threesome with Brenda? Or Sam+Dau? The councilour on the beach? Brenda or Dau in the club? Laurel photoshoot and webcam fuck, Mirenda 3hreesome, and not to forget the yoga teacher.

Lot of possibilities, but lot of things to miss, if you don´t play it right.

And is it any advantages of running the game in Super Taboo, having Alexandra as mom??
No advantage to super taboo, and it just makes some of the dialog weird. Some of your points;

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some things just won't happen correctly, or at all without the bugfixes I posted. I am sure I missed out on some things too. Nothing I did corrects for stupid game logic like the magic wand staying in inventory after you gift it, or getting to finger your naked daughter in the office long before you get to that point in her room.

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
Okay. I have downloaded the fixes. Trying to get a clean setup of the game, but by some reasons, there are some saves that show up, even if I choose totally new game..

FifouWeb

Apr 26, 2018
Okay. I have downloaded the fixes. Trying to get a clean setup of the game, but by some reasons, there are some saves that show up, even if I choose totally new game..
Hi,

You should clean old saves in
C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\GoodnightKiss-1494649959

Reactions: CarolusRex

swextal

May 7, 2018
@muttdoggy @jande21 Why doesn't this game have the ntr tag? The wife cheating on you and loving it is hard-core ntr. Surely no-one disputes that, right?
Well, It's actually up to the developer(s) to set labels on in-game things. Since you don't participate in the game development, you asked a leading question where you expected people to agree with you, and the answer is wrong. I dispute that. And you're wrong.

Writing a comment of "Surely no-one disputes that, right?" doesn't exactly rank you high in my opinion of biased behaviour.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
dgnk's ntr is nothing compared to my girlfriend's amnesia's ntrs.

vampyre1802

Feb 16, 2018
im hoping someone can help i dont know how to take picture of wife cheating ive had no option come up to do it

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you buy camera (shop is next to motel) and talk to her secretary about wife and buy that key thingy from dark web and then search bedroom and next time wife texts that she's late at work you goto motel take a pic and barge in and punch dan or end marriage.

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes