Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
I liked the game so far so I decided to look for updates and here it is... Still version 0.08. So I've decided to read the posts and looking at this.
Sad that you abandoned this game. The question is why. Got too few patrons? Not interested anymore? Lazy to make some progress? Bored? Just asking. Well... There are more projects that are abandoned by the developers. Some worse, some even better, bigger, etc... But I still don't get it.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
I liked the game so far so I decided to look for updates and here it is... Still version 0.08. So I've decided to read the posts and looking at this.
Sad that you abandoned this game. The question is why. Got too few patrons? Not interested anymore? Lazy to make some progress? Bored? Just asking. Well... There are more projects that are abandoned by the developers. Some worse, some even better, bigger, etc... But I still don't get it.
The developer's been remaking this for a while.

Check the first page for the link to the remaster. But just so you know, that's on hold foe real life issues.

JJATH

May 2, 2017
I think he lives in Ukraine. Could be wrong though, I only know because he said he put his Patreon on hold for now.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes