mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
that is some impressively good looking art
I have been looking at all the hands to see if I can spot fucked up AI made hands and all the hands looked good...
except the rightmost hand on this picture.
her left hand looks a bit messed up there. although it might be due to the transparency effect

Question, is it still going to be animated after the reboot?

NyQuil Driver

Dec 18, 2022

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I wish she would remain the color we give her the potion for. I really hate the disgusting purple but she just goes right back to that color :(

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
With the remake I do hope some of the dialogue will be rewritten as well. I don't know if anybody else feels the same, but I find the mc's personality a bit strange. He feels a bit spineless and indecisive despite living alone, having to make decisions for himself for quite a long time. The fact that he does not show any type of anger or nostalgia is a bit strange in my opinion. The fact that he shows no pride or vindictivness more so. There are several ways to write a noble's son in exile. I do think a much less extreme and younger Viserys from asoiaf would fit here. He is quite young, and his naïve nature should also be there, but for him to be the kind, humble, indecisive person he is makes no sense. When he met his two companions he instantly placed himself at the level of the bodyguard instead of the snow elf despite the fact that he himself is part of the race that ruled an empire, having his step mother being related to the royal family. This is not just something I felt with the elf, but generally as well, he seems to let people dominate him in a way. He should evolve to become a strong person mentally as the story progresses, but I do think some of the afformentioned traits should be shown in the begining. If not always, let the player choose some of these responses without any consequense for the story. Let the player pick if he should be highly respectful to the noble elf, or show pride in his own noble blood as well.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

DDMM Remastered prologue Early Access
Pc - Mac - Android -
Added Jelly's entry quest to prologue, fixed bug with glossary

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
If he has done a remake than this thread needs to be closed! Having two threads for same game is like WTF?

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes