yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RPDL there is an update
DaemonsDamselsAndMythicalMilfs-0.07
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: mrttao

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
Really nice update, it's really nice to see the MC actually "grow some balls" as the game puts it. I have found it hard playing as a wimpy and weak demon. here's to hoping this continues.

slothen29

Aug 26, 2020
so do you really have to grind up 1300 gold or more fishing so that you can purchase the alchemy lab, purchase the dye recipes, make the dye, and learn fireball from jelly so you can advance the story? Is that really the design?

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
so do you really have to grind up 1300 gold or more fishing so that you can purchase the alchemy lab, purchase the dye recipes, make the dye, and learn fireball from jelly so you can advance the story? Is that really the design?
If it's any consolation, you can just buy the dye outright rather than going the full way of buying everything to craft the dyes yourself

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Personally I find this process much quicker by going to the dungeon once you learn the water skill(ice) and selecting Fluffy. at the room select hit the middle text Random room, if you get a chest use Fluffy to open it, sometimes you get like 100 coins or good items to sell. (Can increase these odds by getting the horseshoe) If you get the rock golem room use the iceblock skill, then lightning to defeat it and then mine ore, most of the ore you get more then one and some sell higher then the fish.

Keep in mind if you go see Ivy at the temple, you can get her blessing and it will give you three more mana to use that day and you can do it every day. You can also boost mana with decisions, like the one in the dinning room where you are asked what animal you like if you select the bottom option I think it was frog you will gain a permeate mana point.

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
Really cool update, to see the MC actually being assertive and taking charge like one of his race should was good to see. It came a bit sudden given his previous acts of timidness and weakness making me thing it was a trick and that I were going to be disappointed, but I was happily surprised, keep this personality up in the future. To have the dual routes with the dark elf was a cool detail, though the "that's not a compliment I like to hear" after getting told that he would make a good sadist was unnecessary. One chooses to make her ones slave because one wants be dominant and sadistic, don't be scared to make the character darker, he is a demon, the fact that he is neither bloodthirsty or even a bit sadistic surprises me, a player choice could be made whether he should enjoy such things or find them distasteful.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DaemonsDamselsAndMythicalMilfs-0.08
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes