Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
While the game is good, it dont has much content and you cant miss anything. Just play it.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
How to join the guild?, this game really needs better hints
The guild leader tells you about the dungeon and the test, the dragonlady sends you to the dungeon, the blacksmith sends you to mine ore in the dungeon, the alchemist sends you to find artifacts in the dungeon, every newbie talks about the dungeon test and offers help for it, your sis explains the dungeon and you need a hint to enter the dungeon? Really? :rolleyes:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
If i remember correctly the slime after you give her some dye and meet her at the lake, but i'm not really sure, could also be someone else, its been a while and you only need it once, so easy to forget. But the location is right.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
DaemonsDamselsAndMythicalMilfs-0.06
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Is there a good plot/story?
Hard to say, the story hasn't really been developed much yet. All the updates so far have been pretty small. The ideas shown so far are pretty good though

Also, one of the main parts of the game, and is somewhat story related, will be getting every girl in the game pregnant, if that helps at all.

ghostlyhb

May 14, 2018
Game's good so far, but the grind is real.
Has anyone found out which variable controls the money amount?

Edit: Got it. Variable name is mc_inv.money, the rest is basic console knowledge.
Ey, question, how do I edit it? Or what program to I use to find it? I lack the basic console knowledge T_T

Raswedj

Feb 27, 2020
Hello i have bnookmarked this game for later, i liked his game Timeless island so many that i hope this game becomes very good in future.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Ey, question, how do I edit it? Or what program to I use to find it? I lack the basic console knowledge T_T
No prob, can explain.
First off, all ren'py games have a console by default, and enabling it is the same for all games in the engine. From the main folder, go into renpy/common, then find the console.rpy file, open it in Notepad and scroll down until you find config.console = False
Or just plug it into search. Change False to True, and you can now open the console using Shift + O at any time.

From there, type in the variable you want to change, then make it equal whatever amount you need. mc_inv.money = 5000, or something like that.

Extra advice - if you want to find out the entire list of variables, type in "long", and then "dir()" to get a list of all variables the game uses. If it uses few, this will help you identify what you're looking for is called within the code. Most of the time it won't help, so instead go into the "game" folder and open up the script.rpy or whatever other file is responsible for the actual script of the game in Notepad. Scroll through until you find an event that changes the variable, like giving you money, so you know what exactly the name of the variable is.
You can also have a look at the URM: https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-13-4-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/
This is basically a plugin that allows you to view what variables change as you play, and adjust them on the fly. You can use it instead of the console.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes