S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Game crashed twice so far after the new update (0.03)

First time immediately after loading I sped time to auto go to bed, then mid titjob with Jelly the game just completely closed.
Second time when after loading instead of forwarding time to be brought to my bedroom, I went there manually, the game actually crashed and gave a text file but I closed it, sorry.
After restarting for a third time, I was able to finish the day without a crash. I went to the kitchen, triggering an event, which moved time to night and everything worked as it should

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
So we're going to making a harem and making everyone pregnant? THAT'S AWESOME!!

The game is pretty good so far, and this update already wasn't bad (crashes at the start not withstanding), but learning that there's going to be pregnancy and we're going to be making a harem with the goal to get as many women pregnant as possible makes me really look forward to the future of this project. I only hope that the pregnancies aren't just endgame epilogue type stuff, and that we'll actually get to see the girls pregnant and have pregnancy sex etc with them.

Much to look forward to

Reactions: Vitklim

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Missing character isn't in the game yet. I gonna add her in the next update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Holy sh*t:eek: Only version 0.3 and there are already 20 female NPCs (at least 21 in the next update)? I hope you are not gonna add any more because there are a lot to handle:p, not bad but just a lot to handle.

I have not played myself but this game is on my watch list, just didn't think it has a lot of contents for early versions.

Anyway, thank you for the share. All the best Arioh. Cheers.

ariohdaerthe

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
Well, 21 are all the girls who has or will have storylines. I will definitely not add more. Except for episodic characters that are needed for the story. Also, at first I will focus on storylines for Nikta and the girls that are living in the dorm.

So we're going to making a harem and making everyone pregnant? THAT'S AWESOME!!

The game is pretty good so far, and this update already wasn't bad (crashes at the start not withstanding), but learning that there's going to be pregnancy and we're going to be making a harem with the goal to get as many women pregnant as possible makes me really look forward to the future of this project. I only hope that the pregnancies aren't just endgame epilogue type stuff, and that we'll actually get to see the girls pregnant and have pregnancy sex etc with them.

Much to look forward to
I'm planning to implement pregnancy system completelly. It won't be soon, though.

Mihinlank

Jan 29, 2021
Well, 21 are all the girls who has or will have storylines. I will definitely not add more. Except for episodic characters that are needed for the story. Also, at first I will focus on storylines for Nikta and the girls that are living in the dorm.

I'm planning to implement pregnancy system completelly. It won't be soon, though.
There is a bug, when you enter to decrypt cod puzzle rom again and try to solve Sudoku it’s already solved.

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
There is a bug, when you enter to decrypt cod puzzle rom again and try to solve Sudoku it’s already solved.
I had that and the fact that you couldn't do any emblems or erase., select position or anything. I guessed it was a sudoku, but I couldn't do anything.

Most of the interfaces need exit area buttons also. Once you go into a trial of any form, looking around, etc. you are forced to figure it out without any UI help. Rather a poor design.

I also am stuck hearing fucking bathwater all the damn time. The sound effect will not fucking shut off.

At this stage I'm giving up on the game for a few releases which irritates me as I do want to play it, but not to the point of agrivation. I like the styles of the characters, the various different types of speech, etc.

Here is hoping the dev can get things in order.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Hi, I'm a dev.
Dungeon is in test mode so far.
I'll implement spell mastery soon (most likely in the next update)

Sort of. I plan to add this in later updates, but only as a few optional lesbian scenes. MC will be able to transform into a woman for a short time with an alchemical potion.

All um... controversial fetishes will be optional.
Yeah you lost me there. (n)

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
I am looking forward to this one, your other two projects were pretty solid, the characters styles are really nice.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
The Dev needs to go back and make the definitions bigger and readable from a far distance. I have my laptop connected to my 50 inch TV and still had trouble reading the small words for definitions in green.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
They should have a translator for the different words. like what does yond, eke, and others means? Please speak English. I know you're probably tying to use mid evil language but please don't with out an understanding. It's so very confusing to me.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
ariohdaerthe
Still in the prologue and already need to complain. Please refrain from from auto moving scenes with text forward. I cant read a line in 0,2 seconds, so i have to scroll back every time and it automatically advances again...its annoying to scroll back multiple times just to read a single line and it would be even more annoying to reduce the global text speed just to be able to read the few lines.
The rest looks promising so far, well, aside from the color choice for the familar, a snow white cat turns into a blue girl...it may be only my personal preference but i would have prefered for her to stay white as snow ^^
I see you still like heavy accents. Dunno how it looks for natives, but i really hope they pick up more common english on the way, i barely understand the 3 girls right now.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Daemons Damsels [0.0.7] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win (1015 MB/ 475 MB) ,

Last edited:
Mar 30, 2018
Jesus just started going through this and instantly recognised the background from Legend of Zelda, someone keep Nintendo at bay

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Game's good so far, but the grind is real.
Has anyone found out which variable controls the money amount?

Edit: Got it. Variable name is mc_inv.money, the rest is basic console knowledge.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes