DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
There is one thing i'm curious about right now. Does the Naiad from the Lake have more than slap, humpf and MC says the second time it happened she's most likely doing it on purpose.

ariohdaerthe

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
I never seen Daemon being used outside of *nix computing context i.e. daemons are background processes running inside the operating system:p

However, there is actually a different meaning to the word Daemon which is much older than computing itself, and it means the opposite of demon. Whereas a demon is the term for bad spirit, daemon is for good spirit.

I guess this is what is meant in this game and not just spelling error (I have not played personally so I couldn't verify):unsure:.

Nevertheless, looks interesting and added to the watchlist. Good luck and all the best to the dev. Cheers.
Thanks!
About Daemons, they can be good, bad or neutral.
Hovewer some daemons in the game look rather like demons

There is one thing i'm curious about right now. Does the Naiad from the Lake have more than slap, humpf and MC says the second time it happened she's most likely doing it on purpose.
Not yet. But I'll make a continuation of her event in latest updates

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I like the premise and majority of the tags. The visuals look good as well. I'll give it a shot.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Dvalin has some fucked up legs in most of the shots.
Also, why does the talk symbol have the tongue sticking out?

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2019
Is it actually possible to get to the boss room? no matter how difficult? Because i'm trying to figure out if its even possible.

The Treasure room needs the fluffy, or a spell. The Spike room needs Tasha, or a spell. The puzzle room can be easily solved without help, but you can get help from Azura. And the boss room you seemingly also can't beat with out a spell, as lighting sure as hell doesn't work, nor any other spell you have. (probably from the slime, cause they mention they are a pyromancer, though the elf could teach you something, as water magic maybe) So you need Lyel as your partner!

SO, I go looking for the spells! I go to every location, every time of day, talk to EVERY PERSON, EVERY TIME OF DAY, BUY EVERY ITEM THAT YOU CAN, AND YET, NOTHING!!!!! Everything is locked behind a new update! And yet, in the quest book/Character archive/Journal, the objective says get to the boss room! acting like its possible! It also says in the introduction to the dungeon, in the dorm dining hall room thing, that its VERY HARD TO BEAT, but not saying its impossible! they just say to wait for the next update for a easier time! ACTING LIKE, ITS POSSIBLE TO BEAT!

So which is it? Is it possible? Is it not? WHO KNOWS! IT DOESN'T SAY ANYWHERE, THAT IT ISN'T, OR IS! IN GREAT DETAIL!
Cool game, but this is driving me insane.

Nevermind, its completely, and utterly RNG based. You have to bring Lyel, AND PRAY, that every room is a battle room, THAT ISN'T THE CAVE. This is dumb. I hate how much my brain died from this.

If you get the fire demon, you win, if you get the ice room, you win, if you get the treasure room, you can skip it, if you get the puzzle room, you have to put in effort, spike room dead, cave dead.

This post is outdated, its simple to do the dungeon now.

Last edited:
Reactions: OverLord gamer

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Is it actually possible to get to the boss room? no matter how difficult? Because i'm trying to figure out if its even possible.

The Treasure room needs the fluffy, or a spell. The Spike room needs Tasha, or a spell. The puzzle room can be easily solved without help, but you can get help from Azura. And the boss room you seemingly also can't beat with out a spell, as lighting sure as hell doesn't work, nor any other spell you have. (probably from the slime, cause they mention they are a pyromancer, though the elf could teach you something, as water magic maybe) So you need Lyel as your partner!

SO, I go looking for the spells! I go to every location, every time of day, talk to EVERY PERSON, EVERY TIME OF DAY, BUY EVERY ITEM THAT YOU CAN, AND YET, NOTHING!!!!! Everything is locked behind a new update! And yet, in the quest book/Character archive/Journal, the objective says get to the boss room! acting like its possible! It also says in the introduction to the dungeon, in the dorm dining hall room thing, that its VERY HARD TO BEAT, but not saying its impossible! they just say to wait for the next update for a easier time! ACTING LIKE, ITS POSSIBLE TO BEAT!

So which is it? Is it possible? Is it not? WHO KNOWS! IT DOESN'T SAY ANYWHERE, THAT IT ISN'T, OR IS! IN GREAT DETAIL!
Cool game, but this is driving me insane.

Nevermind, its completely, and utterly RNG based. You have to bring Lyel, AND PRAY, that every room is a battle room, THAT ISN'T THE CAVE. This is dumb. I hate how much my brain died from this.

If you get the fire demon, you win, if you get the ice room, you win, if you get the treasure room, you can skip it, if you get the puzzle room, you have to put in effort, spike room dead, cave dead.
For the cave golem, you need to use "ice block" and then "lighting"
Can anyone tell me how you're supposed to get over the puzzle?

ariohdaerthe

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
For the cave golem, you need to use "ice block" and then "lighting"
Can anyone tell me how you're supposed to get over the puzzle?
It works like a simple 4x4 Sudoku or remnant code in Mass Effect. Or you can go to the dungeon with Azura and she will solve it.
Each girl can help with one task, Azura with puzzles, Tasha with traps, Lyel with fire and ice enemies, Fluffy can open the treasure chests

how to enter dungeon?
Just go to forgotten mine and click on the cave

Last edited:
Reactions: DrFree

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Really enjoyed your other Titles and this looks to be another good one. Will come back in a couple updates to check it out once it has a little meat on the bones. (y)

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Normally I hate "step" incest, but this game puts a nice comedic twist on some of the step relatives that keeps it enjoyable. I'd still prefer full incest, but this isn't as bad as it could be

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
any breast expansion or plans for?
I would say pretty much all girls are big af for their build.
I misunderstoodthe puzzle it seems. Sudoku's shouldn't have repeatdd characters, yet I understood that we CAN repeat them in This puzzle.
Also, if I choose to look for a clue in the room, how do I even finish the search and go back to the puzzle? I had to rollback

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes