Jun 28, 2019
Theres a Vaporeon (looking creature) in the water! (I think it was named Ms Nalai? I was too distracted to remember the name)
Kinda wished I saved that moment on a file, but ya, seems like a rare event, cause you have to fish up her bra, which in itself, is very random, and probably rare. [Found that out while trying to get Miin quest done. Catch 20 fish]

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I may sound a little harsh...but so far this game is better than both of others games of the developer, some of those i really liked at the beginning but failed mid/late game for me, this one at least for now is really good, the story, characters, humor, music, a little bit of cockblock at some moments, but overall is really good, one thing that i can say that i wish that get implemented is the gallery mode and that we could have more scenes, 6 is not bad but i wish that we could have more.

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
*Updated*

I find the game somewhat interesting, and the sandbox is not too bad, but still garbage. Mainly because of that fucking "mini-game" garbage used for spells. It's ok for the learning of skills/spells, but to do it after shit's learned? Fuck off with that. Either the MC knows the spell, or he does not. This could also be alleveated by making the spells a one click thing instead. Fixed with a fresh DL, as I either had a bad extract or dl which affected the spell quick cast.

Still annoyed with potions Though. Too much clutter. Especially if there's going to be a lot of grinding. Which there will be, it's a sandbox. One click the recipe menu, as long as there are enough ingredients, like with the quick spell cast.

For example for the fishing 20 times, you'll need to click 100~ times or so, just for the fishing part. That's excluding the potential potion gathering(gather(either forest or garden)->skip day->repeat) and crafting for mana pots, and the counsumption of said pots.

And the mine/dungeon lacks a button to exit/go back to map/town.

If the game UI gets some QoL stuff, it's going to be a decent or pretty good game. If not, it's going to be pretty mediocre and tedious, despite there being a story buried in it.

And I might add that I liked both of the previous games, so I do actually hope this one does better, and it looks like that might be the case, after fixing my SNAFU.

Last edited:

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
just started the game ... i'm in the prologue my chaacter is named arawn hardwood ... but he introduce himself as mornigwood ... T_T i was being mostly subtle damnit !

edit : seriously ? spade tatoo ... they usualy are only in game i don't play :X

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Daddums

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I find the game somewhat interesting, and the sandbox is not too bad, but still garbage. Mainly because of that fucking "mini-game" garbage used for spells. It's ok for the learning of skills/spells, but to do it after shit's learned? Fuck off with that. Either the MC knows the spell, or he does not. This could also be alleveated by making the spells a one click thing instead.
Same with potions. Too much clutter. Especially if there's going to be a lot of grinding. Which there will be, it's a sandbox. At least have some QoL shit in there. Same issue as spells, either Mc knows or not. Oneclick the recipe menu, as long as there are enough ingredients.

For example for the fishing 20 times, you'll need to click 100~ times or so, just for the fishing part. That's excluding the potential potion gathering(gather(either forest or garden)->skip day->repeat) and crafting for mana pots, and the counsumption of said pots. And the mine/dungeon lacks a button to exit/go back to map/town.

If the game UI gets some QoL stuff, it's going to be a decent or pretty good game. If not, it's going to be pretty mediocre and tedious, despite there being a story buried in it.
Maybe try learning a bit instead of talking bullshit, or did you complain before mastering a single spell? Once you master a spell you can use it by simply clicking it. Dunno if its the same wth potions, until now i didnt need more than one batch of every potion.

You are really terrible bad with numbers....before mastering the spells you need 3 clicks per spell and one to detect, makes 7, not 20...after mastering the spells you need exactly 4 clicks less, makes 3 per fishing session.
Why either? Do both and you have much more herbs than you ever need...and selling them brings more money than you can spend...i dont understand your problems here. Btw, there is nothing missing, they told you everything you need to know about the dungeon, except how to beat the boss ^^

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Btw, there is nothing missing, they told you everything you need to know about the dungeon, except how to beat the boss ^^
That is the only part I disagree with, even after redownloading the game. Turns out my fishing and spell UI was fucked. So either bad extract or dl. That was why I had a problem with the spells. The quick menu for the spell text was blank/transparent instead of white. Still there, but not visible or functional on the old dl. About to edit my previous post about that. Cause fishing 20 times alone was about 180 or so clicks because of that, And that was not counting the use of mana pots and so on.
And the potion making is still tedious, even if you can batch 5 at a time. Could do with the potions as with the spells. A quick list of "mastered" potions or something.

As far as the exit dungeon thing, still needed, if you want to leave the place w/o beating/losing to the dungeon. Not that big of a deal, but still a QoL thing. Edit: Might add, that this goes for the ore grind.

Last edited:

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
did anyone figure out how screenshot0001.png to solve this puzzle and Arioh Daerthe I love the song from the start menu, I can listen to it for hours on end and I Wonder is it in Elven or one of the other languages also wonder do you have an angel working for you, she has a really beautiful voice actually right now I'm listening to the song and humming along while writing this

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Very simple, it is sudoku light, just make sure every row and every column has each symbol and no line has a symbol twice. The alternate way would be to take your sister wih you, but then you can forget the chests, currenly only your kitty can open them.

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
Very simple, it is sudoku light, just make sure every row and every column has each symbol and no line has a symbol twice. The alternate way would be to take your sister with you, but then you can forget the chests, currently only you kitty can open them.

in all honesty, I was never good with sudoku like puzzles :cry: also there's more glyphs screenshot0001.png am I missing something? and send me a picture of sudoku puzzle solved would you kindly? whispering softly now obey :LOL: lol but seriously seen the sudoku puzzle solved would help me solve it on my own that's if you don't mind oh, I hope you got the reference I don't want to sound like an ungrateful demanding lazy ass hole :ROFLMAO: lol

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
There is always only one extra glyph, once you found it one empty field gets filled and the rest is up to your brain.
They are randomly generated, so a screenshot wouldnt help.
Its pretty simple, solve the row with the most shown symbols by filling the missing ones (check the columns to prevent wrong order) once done check the column with the most shown symbols by filling the missing ones (check the rows to prevent wrong order), then repeat it 2 times and you are done in the most easy and boring way...just fill the most completed ones. Be grateful its only 4x4 instead of 9x9 ^^
If its still too much for you nobody except your sister can help you (means you need to learn iceblock, fireball, dispel and lightning yourself and cant open chests, but she solves that thing alone...even if she needs a whole minute for it...)

ariohdaerthe

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
Hi, all
I redid the dungeon mechanic in 0.04.
Rooms with talismans aren't random now

About puzzles - you can just bring Azura and she'll resolve the puzzle. (If you can deal with other rooms)

I'll also add an unlocking spell in 0.05 so MC will be able to open treasure chests and the door to the bath

Horseshoe in the inventory(We can buy it from Tilisu) increases the chance to get a talisman and better loot in the treasure chest

I don't remember if I mentioned it - memory sphere is something like a gallery where we can replay unlocked sex scenes (buy it from Tilisu and click on a table on mc room)

I know, the game can look a bit grindy now, but in later updates there will be mostly girls' stories. (at most you will have to brew 1 potion or learn 1 spell for a certain quest)

I plan to add 2 more floors in the dungeon, but this is closer to the middle/late of the game

Reactions: Jimskeleton

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
There is always only one extra glyph, once you found it one empty field gets filled and the rest is up to your brain.
They are randomly generated, so a screenshot wouldnt help.
Its pretty simple, solve the row with the most shown symbols by filling the missing ones (check the columns to prevent wrong order) once done check the column with the most shown symbols by filling the missing ones (check the rows to prevent wrong order), then repeat it 2 times and you are done in the most easy and boring way...just fill the most completed ones. Be grateful its only 4x4 instead of 9x9 ^^
If its still too much for you nobody except your sister can help you (means you need to learn iceblock, fireball, dispel and lightning yourself and cant open chests, but she solves that thing alone...even if she needs a whole minute for it...)

I think I solved the puzzle screenshot0001.png but I'm not sure because every time I check it always goes to the first box no matter the color the glyph is

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Better write after the [/quote] so people see your answer ^^
You only focused on one direction, the columns would be okay, but check the rows, every single one has double symbols.
The second row gave you 3 symbols, leaving only one possibility. So that would be the best starting point since you almos cant go wrong with filling the one missing symbol ;)

Last edited:

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
Better write after the
so people see your answer ^^
You only focused on one direction, the columns would be okay, but check the rows, every single one has double symbols.
The second row gave you 3 symbols, leaving only one possibility. So that would be the best starting point since you almos cant go wrong with filling the one missing symbol ;)

[/QUOTE] thank you very much I finally screenshot0001.png solved the puzzle and after all that struggling no treasure chest maybe it's just random or maybe I should by the lucky horseshoe

Last edited:

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
i hope there will be a replay/gallery soon and of course i hope for some updates soon and i hope the story does not end so abrupt like timeless island (i love the game but the storyend was a bit off) there was some story holes like the shielded cave at the strand or the dragon there

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes