YosafireK

Dec 15, 2018
this game used to be free but the dev lost everything (google account and patreon) so now the game costs.
Pretty sure that wasnt the reason why it now costs though, I remember reading the FAQ in 2018 when it used to be highschool instead University that he always wanted to make the complete version paid with money.

krogine

Dec 3, 2018
id totally buy it... if it wouldnt scuff my steam account. i am one of those people that try to keep my smut intake seperate from normal operations and steam dosnt really support seamless transitions between accounts on a single computer

should a new substantial update come along that fixes alot of my issues id totally slap down up to even $15 for it... it is a shame that the creator isnt really a fan of the criticism cus i think pretty highly of it

Last edited:

Violet5100

Apr 24, 2018
Actually no sex content tag need to be put down because there are some sex but only in your house.
This game seem incomplete though. so much potential gone waste. Toilet fun time, gym pumping uglies, public humiliations, allow us pc to fight back (fucking alice with 3d glasses) and many more.........................
I humbly request you redo this in english.

Thank you.

susanoo123

Dec 20, 2018
There is sexual content in the game, just no nudity. The characters have sex with their underwear on for some reason.

Dark918

Mar 4, 2021
this game aint for mee, like im trash at interacting in real life and in the game, nevermind making friends i somehow lose reputation rapidly whenever im close to 40. spent a week with two seperate characters trying to figure this out and im throwing in the towel.

Recurracy

Dec 12, 2018
I am positive the school is haunted at night
Was walking around and inside of the premises at witching hour and kept hearing footsteps and doors opening and closing but never seeing another soul in the building

krogine

Dec 3, 2018
I am positive the school is haunted at night
Was walking around and inside of the premises at witching hour and kept hearing footsteps and doors opening and closing but never seeing another soul in the building
i believe you have to be a specific type of character to get the special event. you have to be a bully i think but i dont know what parameters are needed to be considered one

susanoo123

Dec 20, 2018
I had the complete opposite experience: I romanced a character within a day and got bored instantly because there was nothing else to do.

krogine

Dec 3, 2018
I had the complete opposite experience: I romanced a character within a day and got bored instantly because there was nothing else to do.
wait so you essentially found you character's soul mate and got bored because it was love at (nearly) first sight? that's hilarious

if the game had more depth and things to do there'd be a whole deal about maintaining that relationship which could be easier or harder depending on traits

Adachiteru

Aug 8, 2022
So does this not have sex? In the screenshot it said something about disabling sex actions, so idk.

krogine

Dec 3, 2018
i wish more games had romance systems with this dimension to them. doesnt need to be this complex. but it gives the sense that the character you're role playing is getting as invested in this pick as you are turning a first sight crush into a genuine romantic interest

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes