Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I don't understand and am confused to why games like this that have no sexual content and/or nudity is put on a adult site like this if there is no nudity or sexual content then this is more like a pg game.

Reactions: Rexaureus

Dark918

Mar 4, 2021
I don't understand and am confused to why games like this that have no sexual content and/or nudity is put on a adult site like this if there is no nudity or sexual content then this is more like a pg game.
from what i remembered its supposed to have strong themes such as implied suicide, sexual content might be added later but the game is pretty lacking atm maybe it'll change

Sep 29, 2018
from what i remembered its supposed to have strong themes such as implied suicide, sexual content might be added later but the game is pretty lacking atm maybe it'll change
I don't reckon the dev will be adding in explicit sexual content. Seems to me like this is all we're getting, a Yandere Sim clone without the killing and a little more sandbox approach. Alternatively, animefied MDickie school game without the random violence, depends on how you see it.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
I sort of like this, since I always wanted more reason to play AA2 aside from jist seeing the animations. This is slightly deeper, but instead now I have gameplay and no nudity.

Someone out there will make the dream game a reality, one day.
Yeah, I honestly like this a bit better than Artificial Academy because the social sim parts are more fleshed out. AA just feels like some loose context for the h-scenes; it's not very fun to ask how someone is or tell them to study over and over. The simulated conversations here (and the ability to eavesdrop and stuff like that) make it feel more robust. Plus it actually allows you to customize any type of character; the guys in AA are such afterthoughts that it's legitimately difficult to make them differentiated from each other.

If it had more robust h-scenes like AA it would just flat-out be a better game in everything but looks.

Reactions: EthMoon

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
My character just committed suicide because all the stores are closed during Golden Week. To survive the holidays you have to hoarde food like a squirrel, apparently, and that becomes even tougher with the 60k rent payment. Talk about a difficulty spike.

• Wow
Reactions: Hollowedzs

krogine

Dec 3, 2018
there IS sexual content it's just that you need to work REALLY hard for it through a rather esoteric system

some example of things you need to deal with:

- your character has preferences meaning you can only really do well in relationships with someone that's compatible with those interests. this works both ways
-all characters including you have sexual preferences so ya gotta be the right type of person and into the other person to hook up
- some personalities can only be parsed by the dialogue or idle poses characters use and poses
-characters can naturally start to hate each other through clashing personalities

nothing is clearly explained (going off memory) especially dates. also sex positions are random so if both parties have "tools" who's doin what is a toss-up

Last edited:

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
There's literally a masturbation option to do at home and hentai description in text, and i only started playing.
1709744802141.png

Also, where TF is Character Creation tag, thread? Like, it's one hell of an important tag.

Edit: Now it has it. Maybe it'll have a bit more than 7 pages of comments in a year.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes