1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I have a question, how do you complete the milking quest? I already have 60 bottles of milk, yet it doesn't let me to complete it. Is there anything I need to do before delivering?

Mar 31, 2020
I have a question, how do you complete the milking quest? I already have 60 bottles of milk, yet it doesn't let me to complete it. Is there anything I need to do before delivering?
You need to talk to Ana first before milking the cows for each day. Selecting help starts the quest officially, after that then you have to milk the cows, then talk to her again to complete it. Milking before talking to her interferes with completing it. There is nothing you receive other than points from completing it and the ability to play on the weekends.

Mar 31, 2020
we cant have sex with daisy yet :(
You either need to read or play the game because you can't just boot the game, walk to a room, and start fucking Daisy's brains out. There is one scene that is unlockable from pretty much just playing the game and paying attention here and there. If you can't figure it out from that or can't bother to read the guides, then don't bother.

Reactions: CaTa-SF

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
You need to talk to Ana first before milking the cows for each day. Selecting help starts the quest officially, after that then you have to milk the cows, then talk to her again to complete it. Milking before talking to her interferes with completing it. There is nothing you receive other than points from completing it and the ability to play on the weekends.
Thank you for the answer. The issue is that I did that :/ After that I always get the "there are still more" answer. Maybe I broke the event for doing it before on the first try?

Seofoto

Mar 1, 2018
For anyone interested, it's quite simple to get this game working on Mac! I did it, and it's pretty straightforward!

1. Go to this thread and download the Mac version he has listed (as of today it's 1.6.2 for MV).
2. Extract the file and you'll see a folder with a file called 'Game.'
3. Rename that Game file 'Daily Lives of my Countryside' or whatever you want, then right-click, Show Package Contents.
4. Navigate to Contents > Resources > app.nw. You'll see a single file titled Package.json.
5. If you haven't already, download the latest Windows version of 'DLomC' and unzip the RAR file (I use The Unarchiver, but you can use whatever).
6. In the extracted files, navigate to Daily Lives... > www.
7. Select everything in that 'www' folder, and copy it to the 'app.nw' folder (overwriting the Package.json file).

And that's it. Open up the game file you renamed and it should run normally.

As far as I know, this can be done with any RPG Maker MV game as well. I did with Town of Passion and it also works perfectly. I'm running OS X 10.13.6 currently, but I'd imagine it'll work for higher versions as well.

Happy gaming!
I love this idea and was hoping it would work. However, I ran through all your steps and when I go to open the game, it says the "application cannot be opened. Running OSX 10.15.7.

Mar 31, 2020
Thank you for the answer. The issue is that I did that :/ After that I always get the "there are still more" answer. Maybe I broke the event for doing it before on the first try?
It's possible. You have to make sure you're picking up the quest from Ana first. If nothing then start a new save.

YODSYODS

Sep 16, 2020
Tell us, was it worth it?
yeah definitely; though this happened to me - the previous no longer works so gotta start from nothing again, this time cheats help a beat i guess. still on the process but the new characters and scenes are nice.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How to get the Friday apron scene for daisy?
Talk to Daisy when she's in the barn during the morning to get the laundry quest. Do it wrong by collecting all the dirty clothes but then Daisy's clean clothes off her bed too, she'll then have nothing else to wear...

Step by step guide I used back here, hopefully add on the (working) table diving to the end now.

Reactions: VBJava

VBJava

Jul 19, 2020
Talk to Daisy when she's in the barn during the morning to get the laundry quest. Do it wrong by collecting all the dirty clothes but then Daisy's clean clothes off her bed too, she'll then have nothing else to wear...

Step by step guide I used back here, hopefully add on the (working) table diving to the end now.
Thanks mate!

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

vannyboye

Aug 16, 2020
well....
After receiving a referral from a classmate, go to the ladder at 7 o'clock on Thursday night and the girl will be trapped in it.
After seeing the scene, go to the ladder next Thursday at 7pm, enter the school and take the paperwork (maybe the woman is taking the paperwork)
Security guards will come before entering the right hallway from the stairs. Then when you enter the next classroom (right door), there is a locker on the right.
After that, when you enter the class, there is a woman stealing the test paper, do not touch it, go behind the statue on the right and interact with it.
Take your test paper and go to school on Friday and talk to your friend and they will tell you it was last week
If you take the test and go up the ladder at 7 pm next Thursday night, the woman will be stuck
It's time for revenge
Hey man how did you unlock this scene, after I did everything you said i can't seem to find Mabel getting stuck again.
Edit: Well the revenge for mabel is just a slap in the ass. To unlock this scene, all you need to do is DONT talk to theo in any way, just talk to mabel and go to school at 7pm and do the procedure. Version's bugged af atm but hey at least it's still playable

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes