Seidou

Feb 1, 2021
Why does half of this update have to be fetish stuff, idk about you guys but i've just wanted some plain old vanilla sex with anna for a loooong time, and now we're getting alien pussy slime girl threesome, and magical pink latex suit that makes her tits massive. Like if ur into it thats fine, but I just wish all the scenes were normal with her this update, build up the relationship and story, and then we can move into the other fun stuff after.

Hell_Hell

Feb 12, 2022
According to recent releases, the development process will be faster when Art is finished. The good thing is that Art is finished in the development process and takes a lot of time and effort. The rest of the things, writing and code, do not take a lot of time.I think the release will be ready at the beginning of April

Mar 31, 2020
Why does half of this update have to be fetish stuff, idk about you guys but i've just wanted some plain old vanilla sex with anna for a loooong time, and now we're getting alien pussy slime girl threesome, and magical pink latex suit that makes her tits massive. Like if ur into it thats fine, but I just wish all the scenes were normal with her this update, build up the relationship and story, and then we can move into the other fun stuff after.
Oddly enough, the discord members don't seem too enthusiastic about it either. No one really responded to it like in other leaks but most that spoke aren't crazy about it.

adri12

Aug 28, 2020
I agree, I mean of course I'm going to enjoy all the scenes, maybe Milda thought about our fetish friends. :unsure:

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
Yeah, it's slow and a bit tedious to do things, honestly the games thrives on the amazing art, and good animation. Or well it used to, waiting on this update to check out the new art myself. Fingers crossed !
the dialogue is slow man.

Emogir

Aug 23, 2019
So is there any point to having a high "relationship" with the Cow Squad? Doesn't seem like it's changed anything, to me

ttm2

Jun 14, 2020
Well, I for one welcome slime girls.
But I do agree that it does come a little bit off the left field, given that most of the previous stuff is pretty vanilla.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes