Hell_Hell

Feb 12, 2022
So the official reason is that the X-Ray for the gloryhole scene doesn't work without looking odd. Basically, given Callum's length, only about half of his dick is being used for the scene which given the dildo, actually has his dick coming out as smaller when he swaps it. Subs agreed with Milda that it'd be better to use the X-Ray for another Daisy scene. People should still know that there will still be a new angle added into this scene but this shot won't get an X-Ray.
View attachment 3440665
Thanks for clarifying things

GAT103

Mar 4, 2022
Is the hero sleeping somewhere?

I like this game but what I hate about this game is that it cannot be played on JoiPlay and MalDives.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Stefix5000

Myopical

May 22, 2021
so, every sex scene from the upcoming update has been already leaked? I´m the kind of people that doesn´t like those spoilers. Or are there going to be more scenes that Milda just doesn´t post on subscribestar? I´m not very acquainted with the modus operandi, can someone please someone clarify me this?

blissless

Dec 30, 2018
So the official reason is that the X-Ray for the gloryhole scene doesn't work without looking odd. Basically, given Callum's length, only about half of his dick is being used for the scene which given the dildo, actually has his dick coming out as smaller when he swaps it. Subs agreed with Milda that it'd be better to use the X-Ray for another Daisy scene. People should still know that there will still be a new angle added into this scene but this shot won't get an X-Ray.
View attachment 3440665
That doesn't look that bad tbh...

Reactions: Padav22

Pokey21

Jan 24, 2018
so, every sex scene from the upcoming update has been already leaked? I´m the kind of people that doesn´t like those spoilers. Or are there going to be more scenes that Milda just doesn´t post on subscribestar? I´m not very acquainted with the modus operandi, can someone please someone clarify me this?
Nah not every scene hasn’t been leak there are some we don’t know yet milda like to show some to keep the hype

Reactions: Myopical

Baserios

Dec 12, 2018
how do i pass time without the phone time edit thing?
like if i want to just move 1 hour ahead?

I guess only on bench and such? i was hoping for a key to press to pass 1 hour.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeycii_
Mar 31, 2020
how do i pass time without the phone time edit thing?
like if i want to just move 1 hour ahead?

I guess only on bench and such? i was hoping for a key to press to pass 1 hour.
This game is very barebones in the gameplay department. There is no easy thing to do to pass time at will. You need to interact with a bench or the tv in your room to pass time.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
This game is very barebones in the gameplay department. There is no easy thing to do to pass time at will. You need to interact with a bench or the tv in your room to pass time.
Yeah, it's slow and a bit tedious to do things, honestly the games thrives on the amazing art, and good animation. Or well it used to, waiting on this update to check out the new art myself. Fingers crossed !

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Yup. For a game like this, you should have something happening every part of every day. If your players have instances where they have to forcibly move time, you're either still in the beginning phases of your game or you have no idea what you're doing.

Looking at how long this game has been in development, it's the latter. Another thing I hate about games of this genre when not done right is, the heroines should be visibly doing something at all times. Even if they don't have any scenes going on, there should be no instances where Anne or Daisy can't be found somewhere.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Yup. For a game like this, you should have something happening every part of every day. If your players have instances where they have to forcibly move time, you're either still in the beginning phases of your game or you have no idea what you're doing.

Looking at how long this game has been in development, it's the latter. Another thing I hate about games of this genre when not done right is, the heroines should be visibly doing something at all times. Even if they don't have any scenes going on, there should be no instances where Anne or Daisy can't be found somewhere.
That's something i thought too, i really hate not being able to find the girl in any place, looks like they disappear from the whole game.

About having to move time i think that you do it because you are just following one girl quest at a time. I mean, you have a lot to de with every girl, surely you'll have to pass time in some situations but it's not something that you have to do all the time.

Reactions: DatWanGai

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
That's something i thought too, i really hate not being able to find the girl in any place, looks like they disappear from the whole game.

About having to move time i think that you do it because you are just following one girl quest at a time. I mean, you have a lot to de with every girl, surely you'll have to pass time in some situations but it's not something that you have to do all the time.
It does gets better once you have 2 or 3 girls events at certain points.

That's what I mean though. Let's say my main target is Anna and I do a scene for her. Well her next scene isn't for a few hours so I have time to kill. In a well planned game, I can just go after another girl to raise points and kill the time productively but there's a lot of events that start before the event you're after but finishes after the event you want is no longer available. So you're better off just wasting the time instead of looking at another event. It's like making 3 right turns to get to a place, when you could have just made one left turn.
Which is way rather than a time based system like the one we have now. I think it would be easier for a time zone system (Morning, noon, afternoon, evening, night) and just make minor events take no time and major events take up a time slot.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes