PK02

Jul 27, 2019
Has anyone managed to run this bad boy on Linux? I tried running it through Lutris and Steam but couldn't get it to work.

PK02

Jul 27, 2019
Has anyone managed to run this bad boy on Linux? I tried running it through Lutris and Steam but couldn't get it to work.
Ok, for those wondering, I managed to make it work by following the guide under NW.js from here.
If you get an error saying that an image failed to load, check the path to the specific file. Since Linux is case sensitive, the name has to be a perfect match. The file extension however, is going to be .rpgmpv instead of .png, but it doesn't matter, just make sure the name of the file matches the one shown in the error message.

Last edited:

KiseRyota6

Aug 17, 2021
Am I the only one who feels that Anna's body size is huge? Completely different from the original design! Her breasts became the size of Daisy's breasts! The lack of consistency in the size of the character designs confuses me..
View attachment 3438347
We also need an explanation of how Callum was able to insert a penis into Anna's vagina without using magic dust!! Before it was impossible, now you can!
The story of the game is in danger. The explanation must be logical
Maybe they are gonna meke her body look like this in only Callum dream or his fantasy mind? Or they really are gonn amake body more mature. Her big body with slime I thinked that slime girl just added her body to Anna body and that's why it was big?

Reactions: Lichiko

TRoYHD11

Dec 2, 2017
can somone tell me why i cant recall the events in this game ? i use the phone and cheat is on and i put the exact AP and progressive points and i go to the location and it wont happen ! why is that ? im on the last free build for example , i want to see the horse bath and it always show me the horse ride ! what am i doing wrong ?

KiseRyota6

Aug 17, 2021
I don't know, but if you remember Wip, when Anna was doing boobsjob, her breast size was acceptable, but now in other scenes the size is very huge, even her head has become huge, even in Callum's penis, in some scenes you see a huge penis, and in some scenes it is a normal size.:ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I really hope they don't fuck this game up

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes