Alexmercer23

Jul 15, 2020
Sigh, it's complicated that anna will have another update rather than daisy, i mean it's just daisy is much closer on callum compared to anna, their relationship is way too close now they even had sex even though it's not consensual. They are thinking about each other now so it's basically better to connect the story of the game

Reactions: kamikazedrew

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
Sigh, it's complicated that anna will have another update rather than daisy, i mean it's just daisy is much closer on callum compared to anna, their relationship is way too close now they even had sex even though it's not consensual. They are thinking about each other now so it's basically better to connect the story of the game
Be grateful

Pokey21

Jan 24, 2018
Damn nah I’m glad with got an update with Anna cause it will build up more relationships and probably new scenes with daisy in the future and like the other guy who reply to you be grateful

LioMatt63

Aug 4, 2019
How to install on steamdeck?
In desktop mode or on a PC:
  1. Download Game
  2. Extract files
  3. Transfer files to deck (if on PC) and go to desktop mode
  4. Open steam in desktop mode
  5. In Steam>Games>Add a non-steam game>Browse>Go to wherever the ".exe" file is for the game and select it>Add selected program (Can rename program if you want)
  6. Switch to gaming mode
  7. In gaming mode search for the new tile (will probably be under non-steam tab), select it then go to the settings menu and properties
  8. Play the game, if it crashes go to step 9+
  9. Under compatibility select "force the use of a specific steam play compatibility tool"
  10. Now trial and error. Start with "Proton Experimental", go back and then save the game. If that doesn't work, try "GE-Proton 7-9" etc. until you find one that works
or atleast this was how I got it to run before 2.9.1., hasn't been working recently but maybe someone else has had some luck with it

Reactions: XProudNoobX
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes