yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Some people on here need to chill, I don’t want the same thing to happen to this creator that happened to Dr Bones where they stopped for a long time cuz people kept complaining. If you think it can be better give the constructive criticism with love otherwise make your own game with your skills and your time.
Dr bones stopped because he's a lazy piece of shit and a scammer, and if it wasn't for the retarded fanbase that keeps throwing money to someone that works one hour per year we would have a better game.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Strange. So at first time MC couldn't put his weewee in Anna w\o pixiedust, cos it was big, but now it goes easily?
Also - MC dick always looks different in different scenes-situations. WTH?
Pretty sure there'll be some deus ex event that'll explain why happened.

• Haha
Reactions: gmdetetive

NavantiaF110

Apr 17, 2019
I doubt there is a version without the blue girl, a shame. She looks at her hands and blue liquid on her thighs. It seems that the followers care little about the coherent and erotic story. They are transforming it into a fantasy game with more and more magical creatures, if it is going to be fantasy at least add the horse for some sexual scene.

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
I doubt there is a version without the blue girl, a shame. She looks at her hands and blue liquid on her thighs. It seems that the followers care little about the coherent and erotic story. They are transforming it into a fantasy game with more and more magical creatures, if it is going to be fantasy at least add the horse for some sexual scene.
this is an RPGM game so modding it isn't that hard, so it's possible to make a mod that removes the fantasy aspects of the game, perhaps once the game is complete I'll get around to doing it since I'm also not that big of fan of the fantasy parts of the game, no hate on anyone that does like it though.

• Red Heart
Reactions: XProudNoobX

Zaychikz

Apr 3, 2020
I nearly forget about this game, is 0.29 the latest chapter or there's gonna be an update this month?

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
this is an RPGM game so modding it isn't that hard, so it's possible to make a mod that removes the fantasy aspects of the game, perhaps once the game is complete I'll get around to doing it since I'm also not that big of fan of the fantasy parts of the game, no hate on anyone that does like it though.
We've been already told that milda is okay with beasty now, so we can only hope.

V0.3.0 (Anna) STATUS:
Art - 81/107
- Scenes/Angles: 10/12
Write - 0/14
Code - 0/21
Don't know how fast he is but I'm guessing not this Month.
I don't know what the numbers are, if they are separated scenes, sprites or whatever, i would think that depending on how complicated the last scenes are we could have it at the end of the month and if not early April.

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
What does the big d and vaginal sex mod do? I added it but Im not sure what it’s supposed to do.
There is one scene during hide and seek, it changes the assjob to vaginal sex. The other scene is at night when you have sex with Anna in her sleep, you usually need to use the fairy dust to make your dick small but with the mod it keeps your dick big for the scene. Both are visual only, the dialogue and such doesn't change. It was also made for an older version so I'm not sure if it still works

Cocii34

Apr 16, 2022
There is one scene during hide and seek, it changes the assjob to vaginal sex. The other scene is at night when you have sex with Anna in her sleep, you usually need to use the fairy dust to make your dick small but with the mod it keeps your dick big for the scene. Both are visual only, the dialogue and such doesn't change. It was also made for an older version so I'm not sure if it still works
ahh thanks! The sleep scene works. The dick did not shrink. I think i will delete the mod tho if its just visual.

Reactions: Gardenson

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Does anyone knows if the anna sleeping scene will had normal sex after the update? Since we will be able to go all the way normally i guess this should be possible now.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes