Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Damn you guys breaking my little heart with this one, animation was one of the strong points with art on this game. you telling me both went to shit :(
honestly you should look for yourself. its not as bad as ppl are describing it. sure there were changes but its not bad bad

Pokey21

Jan 24, 2018
I don't know how SubscribeStar works, but why is it the same date and time on both of these announcements?
Oh this is discord it’s shows more than subscribestar but some reason whatever it edited it’s doesn’t change the date

Reactions: Zeyla

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Oh this is discord it’s shows more than subscribestar but some reason whatever it edited it’s doesn’t change the date
Good old discord, I'm waiting for the update to come out before I retry the game, replay from start, I wonder if the hint/walkthrough system will ever be reworked, I remember it being a bit meh

KALSUPer5

Jul 29, 2017
Some people on here need to chill, I don’t want the same thing to happen to this creator that happened to Dr Bones where they stopped for a long time cuz people kept complaining. If you think it can be better give the constructive criticism with love otherwise make your own game with your skills and your time.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes