Neeko99999

Feb 12, 2023
Hi, does someone know how do i buy the pudding for Anna ? I can't seem to buy it from the guy in the convenience store, i also tried to interact with stuff in the store but i can't seem to get it. (i tried to came at different times, like before school like he said, but nothing's changed)

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
For me it doesn't change anything.
The arts aren't even mine lol
I just thought that many here would like to see art that resembles this wonderful game.
But if they want to get involved with it.
Fine by me!;)
General Rules [Updated 2023-12-26]

2. On-Topic Threads
  1. Image Dump and Appreciation threads belong in Off-Topic, unless they are specifically Game Fan-Art threads, in which case they in the appropriate section
  2. Do not post Fan Art in game threads if a dedicated thread Fan Art exists for that game; if it does not exist, consider creating a new thread

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
I haven't been here in a long time, purposefully waiting for a lot of updates so I can have content for hours to go through. But I heard he changed the art style a while I remember seeing an image and it seemed a bit worse, is the new art still good? Cause I loved the smoothness and cuteness of the base art.
I hope it still looks nice.

ttm2

Jun 14, 2020
I haven't been here in a long time, purposefully waiting for a lot of updates so I can have content for hours to go through. But I heard he changed the art style a while I remember seeing an image and it seemed a bit worse, is the new art still good? Cause I loved the smoothness and cuteness of the base art.
All's in the eye of the beholder.

Is it (slightly) different? Yes. Is it unfappable AI horrors with mangled hands and eldritch geometries? No.

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
If the smoothness is what you liked, then you will be disappointed because he changed it to a more pointy animesque style.

Aug 19, 2020
The art is largely considered to be on average worse, but is sometimes better and still overall exceptional. Definitely not a reason to avoid the game.

Reactions: Rustywank

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
The art is largely considered to be on average worse, but is sometimes better and still overall exceptional. Definitely not a reason to avoid the game.
I mean as long as it looks decent, which I checked a bit around on the forum some screenshots, it's not too bad worse. And it seems the animations are still top tier though. So that's a good point :)

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes