Tankill

Sep 20, 2020
Do you guys know how to achieve mabel's deepthroat?
After completing stage 18 (I guess), at 7pm on Thursday she will be waiting for you at the school entrance there were two options when interacting with her choose "classroom" and make the right choices during "coming"

ehomer33

Sep 30, 2023
I don't wanna be mean, I love this game and the creator but some of the latest poses has been really bad... especially in the last update and this one with megan too.. I don't understand what he's doing, since earlier scenes were really really good.. :(
probably burnout

Reactions: feyan

l590268

Jun 27, 2018
Probably realized people will spend money on anything and gotten lazier since extra effort doesn't yield that more income.
It's not lazier though, it's still full of details, it's just worse in the sense that it looks worse than before. Cause yes worse doesn't mean there's less effort put into it. Like the changes so far are deliberate, the artists just basically changed their style (and was more evident when it first happened with characters suddenly losing their noses) even when it meant having to redraw characters from scratch. So again it's not like there's less effort or it's lazier, they just decided to do it differently but it didn't go well i guess

jokuur

May 23, 2019
I don't wanna be mean, I love this game and the creator but some of the latest poses has been really bad... especially in the last update and this one with megan too.. I don't understand what he's doing, since earlier scenes were really really good.. :(
can we get rid of this skinny penis bro
Sadly we can’t
lol this game is getting more and more uneccessary and unwanted content, from midget bodies with big heads thru overgrown tits and now hose like dick, and simps gonna protect him and say its burnout, ya, sure

Okami_12

Dec 1, 2017
not sure what happened but I visited the school at night and it didn't let me use my phone inside. now I can't use my phone anywhere - on the farm, in the house, in the bedroom, etc. can someone help? game is unplayable without it.. I've even re-downloaded the game but it didn't fix it

m4kro

Feb 7, 2020
Linux Port (0.2.9.1):

Untested
This port should work with all distros
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other Linux Ports
Please message me if there are any problems!

Mac/OSX Port (0.2.9.1):

x64 (intel) untested:

arm64 (apple silicon) untested:

Other Mac/OSX Ports

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes