Amogus861

Sep 3, 2022
Hi everyone, i play in Joiplay and i can't use de Phone and the night scenes because the touch Doesn't work, any help pls?

Xtravagant

Jan 16, 2023
Hi everyone, i play in Joiplay and i can't use de Phone and the night scenes because the touch Doesn't work, any help pls?
Game doesn't have the comparability so far. Joiplay will lock if you use the phone or go night crawling unfortunately. It's better to get the unofficial mobile version. If you have a prior save that isn't locked in either screen, reload and stay away from them unfortunately

Trynityz

Mar 7, 2022
How to use Big D mod?When i try to use it. it say i need the dust. I'm new to this game.

Last edited:

Leithan

Jan 31, 2022
I mean with mod.
I am fairly sure that mod has not been updated to work with the current version of the game. If it has you just need to download it and extract it into the \www\img\pictures file path. Also since you are new to this game, make use of the search box in the top right of this page to search though all the posts on this thread to find information when you get stuck.

Reactions: Trynityz

Oberoth

Jan 14, 2020
I’m posting Megan second angle in pictures here.
Have you notice that since that post with the weird ass of Megan's sprite, Milda's been uploading previews with the whole process? Seems like an effort to prove they ain't using AI, which I'm all ears for cuz it looks like Milda's actually tuning in to their audience. It's proper mint to see, for a change, a content creator who's actually listening to their audience.

KiseRyota6

Aug 17, 2021
Ok, because on first angle , I was thinking that was callum? and now I see callum in her back hole and I was like are there gonna be two callums :)

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes