Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
Here you go
While it's good to see the art is done from scratch, even if it pains a sad picture that the degrade in the artstyle were done manually than because they used AI.

The angle and size don't look sexy at all, granted, it's a preview of potential scenes in the future, but even as a preview it should look hot:BootyTime: than to half-ass it for the sake of adding another option in the poll and drag things out.:FacePalm: If you're gonna half-ass it, I rather you not do it at all and leave it for the next update.

Like, for real, I understand that the direction of the next update is decided by the supporters. But why not just focus a couple of update to finish a character's route than to leave it somewhere that feels incomplete? Like Mae (cousin), Douie (other aunt), Daisy, and Anna (before this update) were all left in situation where they have scenes but mostly just superficial build up that don't even feel right being "slow burn".

Give them a conclusion to their route, and anything after that as something extra when everything else is done like Zombie's Retreat would've been better if you ask me.

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes