Xtravagant

Jan 16, 2023
Can anyone tell me how do you use Tools in this Game when playing using Joiplay? I can't Touched it or use the button.
It's not really suited for Joiplay hence there's no interactive touchscreen when it comes to night crawling, playing hide&seek or even using the phone. Your best bet would to just find the unofficial mobile port and play that instead.

Edit: Disregard what I said, you said tools. You gotta continuously tap near the area, it's pretty bad but you can get it eventually

Leithan

Jan 31, 2022
... people seem to get worse and worse after each update. ...
Speaking only for myself, I just don't have faith that this game will ever be finished as the scope just keeps getting bigger while we still don't have even 1 complete route for any character. I just want to see a completed story in the next five years but it seems unlikely.

Not even counting the useless quest journal, the finicky time system that requires cheats to get real progress, the slow movement that makes teleporting feel so much better, the poorly written phone guide that needs a notepad to keep track of the many interconnected steps to unlock scenes, the lack of a gallery that replays the scenes with dialog/story context, and the long grind for money so that you can buy items that are needed to repeat scenes to grind for other scenes.

The animations are great and the story is decent, the game is just bogged down by so many problems and each update that goes by reduces my confidence that they will ever be addressed.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
and the long grind for money so that you can buy items that are needed to repeat scenes to grind for other scenes.
you can save some pain by giving yourself a million money in save editor
see my signature

but i agree with you that this should not be the case

BartzV

Jul 25, 2023
The one and only thing i want is easier quests. All the quests that have as requirement do a specific thing in an specific hour in a specific day of the month or week are stupid. The rain event is reaaaly trash and unnecesary.

John_proto

Feb 21, 2022
i know there is a gallery in this game but since i prefer to read the characters reactions and lines during the scene i made a save before "almost" each scene and grouped them by numbers (since you cant name save files) so if anyone ´s intrested i ll post them here

wosel

Sep 2, 2021
i know there is a gallery in this game but since i prefer to read the characters reactions and lines during the scene i made a save before "almost" each scene and grouped them by numbers (since you cant name save files) so if anyone ´s intrested i ll post them here
I think you have the same thing with the gallery mod that is on page 1.

Reactions: Indeed@456
Aug 8, 2019
that sounds perfect! please share :)

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes