harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Ok I have to ask. I posted these pictures and I'm still thinking what's that thing with long dick is supposed to be? a sex doll? Sorry if I'm too stupid to not know
It is obviously a sex doll, yes.
a partial one at that as it is missing body parts like legs, head, etc

SrLuz

Dec 8, 2022
I'm looking forward to playing this new update. Milda realized that the previous update left something to be desired and is putting more effort into this one.
Guys, do you think the new update will come out at the end of this month?

Pokey21

Jan 24, 2018
I'm looking forward to playing this new update. Milda realized that the previous update left something to be desired and is putting more effort into this one.
Guys, do you think the new update will come out at the end of this month?
Since I have discord access to see the development imma say definitely not probably mid March or end of march now

Oberoth

Jan 14, 2020
Apart from the fact that Milda is sick, there is the fact that unfortunately I remember that he is working alone again, cuz he lost his previous collaborator. The process has been slow until he gets another scriptwriter again, in any case, it is gratifying to see that he always meets the deadlines he sets, if he is late as has happened, he usually explains the reason, I think that even next week he will not resume work normally

DijonMustarr

Jun 24, 2021
This new scene is not activated at the "usual" peeping point in the pool.

First, be sure to have fulfilled all the requirements to activate this scene.

You must especially have sufficiently advanced in the story to activate it:
- have surprised and "had fun" with Nina at the pool during the night (i.e. 19+ PM).
- have cleaned the pool and then talked to Cindy when she is in the pool
View attachment 3079863
- have gone to the new location (i.e. beach) to complete the "Comfort Nina" quest
- finally gone to the swimming pool on weekday at 12.00 PM. The scene can then be triggered here (in front of the girls locker room):
View attachment 3079875
what is the comfort nina quest? i finished her storyline and nothing happens still?

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes